ATL Review

Did you see Alliance and Corpsvets?

I did (I know you weren't asking me, but still). I thought they were both very good. Alliance's program was easier to get. Both corps had their strengths, though. This was the first time I'd ever seen any DCA corps since 2007 (and I couldn't remember a thing from when I saw them back then).

did anyone catch the two senior corps, and maybe write a review of the two? Would love to hear some opinions

Nicely done.

Agree on Mandarins and Troopers placement comments all the way. Thought the SCV comments were a bit harsh, but that's what you get for selecting that music which everyone will forever link with Star, even though they didn't play half of the selections SCV is doing. Phantom is getting killed in visual, so I was intrigued by your comment on them visually. Totally understand the love/hate BD thing. It's brilliant, but just not enjoyable on a basic surface level. I imagine folks who really don't know and understand the activity would not like it at all.

Edited by ToneDeaf