One week till Finals: who will win drums?

Who will win drums?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win drums?

• Phantom Regiment
    • Bluecoats
    • Blue Devils
    • Cavaliers

I think it's going to come down to Bluecoats and Phantom. But I'm going to have to go with Phantom. They've been there before and Rennick knows what it takes this last week of the season to get it down.

Of course, if Regiment places anything lower than 6th, I'd have to say 'coats are going to take it...

Phantom has the best line but the corps itself isn't going to place high enough so I say Bluecoats.

Phantom has the best line but the corps itself isn't going to place high enough so I say Bluecoats.

And that is just not right if this happens! We phans hope that the line will prevail like it has many times this season, despite the corps itself losing by several points. The best should be rewarded for being best...even at Finals!

It just seems like PR is getting set up for the dump again in 2010. Tonight's recaps solidified that for me.

Looking back at 09 - they were 5,6,5 from Quarters to Finals (and I think we all know they were stellar last year as well).

If they can remain in 6th overall, they have a shot. But I see the corps ending up 7th or 8th and that will pull them out of contention for the drum trophy (and that sounds super stupid, but you can't win a caption in modern drum corps unless you're entire corps is scoring in the 95 range).

They were not dumped last year, unfortunately the show deserved it's placement. The difference between this year and last is night and day. There will be no dumping. I expect the gap between them and SCV/Bluestars to increase.

Deserving the drum win and winning it are two different things. Either way Phantom is recognized and respected as one of the top two year to year. Faces may change but Renneck consistantly gets the best out of them.