Photos From Atlanta

I had a great time at the 2010 Atlanta competition. Took two of my sons & my camera... then spent the entire show taking over 2,700 photos of 24 of the corps from the upper deck seating area. Some of the photos (loaded in the order the corps appeared in the show) are located at the following album:

http://picasaweb.google.com/L2RPhoto.Boro....10ATDCIAtlanta#

Feel free to download the image and/or share the link.

EDITED:

A. Fixed link

B. Added BD photos

Sorry the BD photos didn't make it the first time, I did not realize the online album had a limit of 1,000 images :thumbdown:

Edited by Ed Sutcliff

I had a great time at the 2010 Atlanta competition. Took two of my sons & my camera... then spent the entire show taking over 2,700 photos of 24 of the corps from the upper deck seating area. Some of the photos (loaded in the order the corps appeared in the show) are located at the following album:

http://picasaweb.goo...10ATDCIAtlanta#

Feel free to download the image and/or share the link.

Bad link....I think!

Great photographs Ed, many thanks.

I've just noticed that it finishes at 1000 with the Cavaliers. Or is there another page I'm not seeing? Or did the BD mirrors render your camera inoperable?

Edited by Bill M

Great photographs Ed, many thanks.

I've just noticed that it finishes at 1000 with the Cavaliers. Or is there another page I'm not seeing? Or did the BD mirrors render your camera inoperable?

Thanks for the note. I tried to edit the 2,700 down to a smaller group, did NOT mean to leave them out!

Wow, fantastic photos, Ed! I wish mine from the Erie show were half that good. (Someday, I shall remember to recharge both sets of batteries. *sigh*)

Thanks for sharing! :lookaround:

Thank you for your generosity! You captured some awesome photos of all the corps, but one special cymbal line (Colts) showed up enough times to make this mom happy!!

Excellent shots. Thanks for the link!