Fan Network Semi's Webcast Question?

I have the Plus account that I think is supposed to include the live webcasts for the whole season; however purchasing "Pay per View" still shows up as an option when I log on.

Does the Plus subscription include the semi's webcast later today? (Confusing because there is still the option to purchase a pay per view)

I am wondering the same thing!

I have the Plus account that I think is supposed to include the live webcasts for the whole season; however purchasing "Pay per View" still shows up as an option when I log on.

Does the Plus subscription include the semi's webcast later today? (Confusing because there is still the option to purchase a pay per view)

I think it is for Standard and High Def FN Package deal only.

From DCI.org today:

A $14.95 pay-per-view option will grant one-time access to see all of the performing corps at the Open Class Semifinals while the World Class will be available for $29.95 pay-per-view. Alternatively, you can buy a Fan Network Plus, Premium SD or Premium HD subscription for complete access to 2010 webcasts, on-demand replays of select DCI Tour events, discounts on downloadable media, and more!

Hopefully that means that we are all in the clear; still a little confusing that I can still have the option for purchasing the pay per view even while logged in

I'm thinking it's just the same link until the show goes live. I specifically purchased Fan Network and didn't go to the theaters last night because of tonight's broadcast. I say we pull a G-7 on DCI if we have to pay! :tongue::thumbup: