Shamrock Festival

BigW

It's a large auditorium, and I'd seriously doubt that it would be totally sold out and that no seats would be available. I attended a few years back and performed last year, and both times there were tickets available and empty seats in the audience.

I don't want to drive 2 hours and find out they're sold out like I found out about DCI Quarterfinals yesterday. Will there be tickets available if I pull in? :tongue:

Sold out? ... Sit???? ... who sits at an indoor stage show??? ... we all hang out in back saying "Yo" ... "Hey" ... "How ya doin'"??? ... "Wuz you in ... "??? ... "Yeah ... I remember" ... "Where's the party"??? ...

Real DC people don't need no stinkin's seats ... heck ... most of the time we don't need tickets!!! ... LOL ... show up ... I'm sure you won't be turned away ...

:-)

Edited by ajlisko

I know the Rebels sold 90 tickets for our final performance. Last year there were alot of seats left.

Sold out? ... Sit???? ... who sits at an indoor stage show??? ... we all hang out in back saying "Yo" ... "Hey" ... "How ya doin'"??? ... "Wuz you in ... "??? ... "Yeah ... I remember" ... "Where's the party"??? ...

Real DC people don't need no stinkin's seats ... heck ... most of the time we don't need tickets!!! ... LOL ... show up ... I'm sure you won't be turned away ...

:-)

LOL, I DO want to help out the Raiders, man! How many times have they come to perform and help support Serenade in Brass? I'll GLADLY pay for the ticket! :tongue:

I'll stand up front and shoot pics, stand in the back of the auditorium and yell at Jim, Mr. K. and my other old friends in the Lancers, but after Thursday night, I just don't want to drive into Philly and find I have to turn back. It was really kinda frustrating to have taken an hour to drive less than ten miles in the idiotic Harrisburg Rush Hour and rain and then be pretty much told, "Sorry".

I can make a good day of it. I'm gonna check out the new addition to the Simeone Museum, the Corvette Grand Sport Roadster, hit the Blue Route, maybe take some pics of the historic aircraft up at Maple Grove, get dinner at a decent eatery, then hit the show.

I also promise to do a good review- hey, I know from being a long time Westshore Alumni member, we're out there for the love of it and the fun of it, we don't need an execution tape. :thumbup:

LOL, I DO want to help out the Raiders, man! How many times have they come to perform and help support Serenade in Brass? I'll GLADLY pay for the ticket! :tongue:

I'll stand up front and shoot pics, stand in the back of the auditorium and yell at Jim, Mr. K. and my other old friends in the Lancers, but after Thursday night, I just don't want to drive into Philly and find I have to turn back. It was really kinda frustrating to have taken an hour to drive less than ten miles in the idiotic Harrisburg Rush Hour and rain and then be pretty much told, "Sorry".

I can make a good day of it. I'm gonna check out the new addition to the Simeone Museum, the Corvette Grand Sport Roadster, hit the Blue Route, maybe take some pics of the historic aircraft up at Maple Grove, get dinner at a decent eatery, then hit the show.

I also promise to do a good review- hey, I know from being a long time Westshore Alumni member, we're out there for the love of it and the fun of it, we don't need an execution tape. :thumbup:

Show starts at 5pm so watch how late you stop for dinner. Plus Reilly has food there also.

Show starts at 5pm so watch how late you stop for dinner. Plus Reilly has food there also.

I'll hit the area early- I plan on being at Simeone around 1PM, and it's about an hour from there to the show... As for show food... I tend to avoid that unless they have something REALLY good- If they have a lot of cold drinks, yeah! But I eat enough show food in the fall, and when on vacation, I try and eat better than I do the rest of the year!

If they have good stuff like Pierogies, Haluski, Halupki... good Eastern European stuff that's real man's food like a lot of NE PA bands offer, I will bring my knife, fork, and spoon though. :tongue:

Edited by BigW

REILLY RAIDERS DRUM & BUGLE CORPS

PRESENTS

DRUM & BUGLE CORPS SPECTACULAR

SHAMROCK FESTIVAL

SATURDAY, AUGUST 14, 2010 5:00 P.M.

HATBORO HORSHAM HIGH SCHOOL

899 HORSHAM ROAD

HORSHAM, PA 19044

APPEARING

THE BRASSMEN

BLESSED SACRAMENT GOLDEN KNIGHTS

YANKEE REBELS(Farewell Performance)

SWING HOUSE

HAWTHORNE CABALLEROS ALUMNI

ARCHER EPLER MUSKETEERS

HANOVER LANCERS

REILLY RAIDERS

Tickets Adults $12.00

Senior Citizen $10.00

Student (5-18) $$8.00

Group Rates Available

For Tickets Contact:

J. Penrod @ 610-666-6965

FOR MORE INFORMATION

VISIT REILLY'S WEBSITE AT: www.reillyraiders.org

Edited by CROSSMENCORPS30

Good luck for a sold out show Kev and the Raiders. I won't be making it and am sorry to not be there to witness the farewell appearance for many of my friends in the Yankee Rebs............y'all have given me many memorable memories........thanx Rebs..........you will be missed.