Fan Network Plus Subscribers

Are they supposed to do the web cast tonight for Premium viewers?

No. No one gets a webcast of Finals. I highly doubt that will ever happen. Premium viewers do, however, get VODs of Quarters, Semis, and Finals.

I have the Plus subscription - one step up from basic at a cost of $59.00.

Is anyone else unable to watch ANY videos? I checked all the 2010 ones, and from the list of past years. I can't watch anything and the Plus subscription isn't even offered anymore. The only subscriptions you can buy now is the basic one, and the blue ray (HD) or DVD subscriptions?

Same here, and I've checked with 2 other friends who are experiencing the same thing - we can login, but no vids from this year OR prior years are accessible. It looks like that note we read somwehere about vids not being available finals week meant just that - no vids at all... bummer.

As for the $90 deal to upgrade - DVD's have been $99 the first year available, $69 the next year, then $49 after 2 years, so I'd say it's a good deal if you've got the money and want them as soon as possible.

fyi - on DCI's home page it says that everyone/anyone (no Fan Network required) will have access to retreat and score announcements (around 10:30pm), but nothing live was ever planned for today.

I have the Plus subscription and I'm not experiencing any of the problems mentioned on here. I can watch everything from any year just fine. Not sure why some people are having that problem.

Yep - it's all better now, and I had been logging out and back in for about 2 hours. There definitely was a problem for a little while, but we're back in business... watching the Allentown 2010 shows now :)

Streaming Finals is a must for the future! This isn't like the NFL where staying at home watching on TV surpasses the gameday experience. Even with a streaming finals broadcast, I'd be well aware that viewing a show live is still better.

DCI should look into providing a PPV service with the cable and satellite providers. I'd pay $20-30 to watch DCI Finals on my HDTV!!!

Streaming Finals is a must for the future! This isn't like the NFL where staying at home watching on TV surpasses the gameday experience. Even with a streaming finals broadcast, I'd be well aware that viewing a show live is still better.

DCI should look into providing a PPV service with the cable and satellite providers. I'd pay $20-30 to watch DCI Finals on my HDTV!!!

I absolutely love the idea of having it PPV in HD. That would be awesome!

But I do think as long as Finals is at LOS, if they did a streaming event of that caliber, it would keep quite a few people back home where they would get MUCH better sound quality for less money.

Just an FYI, if anything were to ever be done PPV, don't bet on cable/satellite. They want a huge cut, and the audience doesn't warrant it. It would be a giant money loser.