Great Season

I know this will be closed because there's already a thread for Finals, but I don't care and I want people to see a topic on here that's different from the negativity going on currently.

First of all, congratulations to BD. You've accomplished something that not many other corps have done - two undefeated seasons in a row. You didn't break any records, but it's still a hell of an accomplishment. I saw your show on the Fan Network, and while I didn't really get it and wasn't a fan of the arrangements, there's no denying that you are very, very good at what you do. All I ask is that you be more accessible next year (melodies are your friend! Just ask Madison and BK!), and then I will love you forever. Great job this summer!

To the other 22 corps, thank you for putting out entertaining shows and making 2010 one of the best all-around seasons I've seen in a while. I don't have enough fingers to count the number of corps that I plan on re-watching when I get the DVDs. Everybody worked their ##### off this summer, and while not everybody can be a winner in terms of a score or a medal, you should all still be incredibly proud of your accomplishments. You have all made this a season worth remembering. Thank you!

I don't really think there's much else I can say. As much as I'd prefer that this NOT be closed, I'm sure some people will be all like "pointless, no reason for this to have its own topic" or something like that. Oh well. I just wanted to get my thoughts out into the open.

I predicted

BD would win a title this year AND go undefeated at EVERY contest this season.

I was right :):)

I predicted

BD would win a title this year AND go undefeated at EVERY contest this season.

I was right :):)

Wow. Your prediction was a real stretch. :smile: