Congratulations Regiment 2010

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was so afraid the stupid judging system would rob Phantom of it's well deserved title. Thank God they were rewarded for their dominance!

I was so afraid the stupid judging system would rob Phantom of it's well deserved title. Thank God they were rewarded for their dominance!

HAHA! Yeah, I got a bit nervous as well while watching the broadcast. Thank goodness it all worked out the way it was supposed to. Great "W" for Phantom Percussion as a lot of the groups had pretty good lines this summer!!

It was great watching the faces of the PR Pit members at the end of the show. They knew they nailed it last night and were all just beaming at the end. And the percussion judge was visibly moved by the performance as well.

Congratulations Phantom Regiment Drumline.

I hope they zoom in on them in the recorded version. :-)

HAHA! Yeah, I got a bit nervous as well while watching the broadcast. Thank goodness it all worked out the way it was supposed to. Great "W" for Phantom Percussion as a lot of the groups had pretty good lines this summer!!

Yeah absolutely. The corps was back a bit, so I guess the judges had to "leave room" and only give Regiment a 19.6. In my opinion, it was a 19.9 line, but whatever, a win is a win.

Yeah absolutely. The corps was back a bit, so I guess the judges had to "leave room" and only give Regiment a 19.6. In my opinion, it was a 19.9 line, but whatever, a win is a win.

yea they got a 19.7 in semi-finals. alan kristensen was playing it safe on finals night hahah