Why did the Blue Devils win?

Why did the Blue Devils win the DCI World Class Championships this year?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Why did the Blue Devils win the DCI World Class Championships this year?

• They out executed and out performed all the other corps
    • They performed and executed on the same level as other corps, but were rewarded for their unique visual design and music
    • Some other reason

I am new to DCP. I have been a casual fan of drum corp for a while, but never marched. I was in a very good high school marching band. After watching the DCI Championships this year and reading several of the thoughts on some of the shows, I had a question that I figured I would post a poll about. In the interest of full disclosure, I did not like the Blue Devils show at all this year. I did not find it entertaining or groundbreaking. I have heard some say that the Blue Devils executed their show at an incredible level. I'm sure that is the case. Was that the reason they won, or were other corps like the Cavaliers and Bluecoats performing at the same level? Was it the uniqueness of the show or the execution that gave the Blue Devils the gold medal this year?

Gees, another one? Let it die already!

Because they were better than all the other corps... Also they scored higher... :thumbup:

Gees, another one? Let it die already!

Has someone else already ask this question? I'm sorry, I didn't see it anywhere. I guess you can ignore me if you would like.

Has someone else already ask this question? I'm sorry, I didn't see it anywhere. I guess you can ignore me if you would like.

If you look at the boards going back for weeks you will see this very debate many many times over... You are getting the attention your thread deserves... :thumbup: