Finals Housing/Rehearsal Sites?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like the record to show that, having stayed at the Doubletree in years when the Renegades also stayed there and years that the Renegades did not stay there I can assure you: It's WAY MORE FUN with the Renegades around.

Eric

And that, folks, is how you get a Renegade to buy you a beer. :rolleyes:

Eric, one on me. :tongue:

We have just learned that, due to no electricity in the Comfort Inn West, we have been moved to the Riverside Radisson. I&E and Mini Corps Friday right there! The bad news is the rooms only have one king size bed and 1 roll out bed, and only for Friday and Saturday, so some creative rooming may happen. On the whole, :worthy:

Robert

We have just learned that, due to no electricity in the Comfort Inn West, we have been moved to the Riverside Radisson. I&E and Mini Corps Friday right there! The bad news is the rooms only have one king size bed and 1 roll out bed, and only for Friday and Saturday, so some creative rooming may happen. On the whole, :worthy:

Robert

Now I'll know why there are cots set up in the lobby. FWIW, some of us are leaving Sunday so rooms might open up for Sunday night.

Now I'll know why there are cots set up in the lobby. FWIW, some of us are leaving Sunday so rooms might open up for Sunday night.

Kidsgrove Scouts are there and leaving immediately after finals for Newark Int'l and their flight home... so that would free up a bunch of rooms...

Who is practicing today?