2011 season!

dugg

with many guards holding auditions soon a new season awaits us and promises to be even more interesting,entertaining and chock full of suprises! :thumbup:

here's an update:as reported by me in an earlier post,there's a new ind world class guard by the name of Paramount based around the atl area!

looking forward to seeing this new ensemble crafted by rick subel and co.,wish them all the best! :tongue:

fans are moist with anticipation regarding the return of zydeco and corona! :tongue:

also chop sticks and batons "parade rest"! :worthy: all you aimachi fans will be disapointed to know that they will not make an apprearance this year. :thumbup:

h.s. world class director/designers in transition:josh conley gone from grove[replaced by william chumley],andy toth has left marian catholic,george armenta has left arcadia and jimmy olson is no longer at miamisburg[or at FJM.MEPA or WGI]. :thumbup:

please feel free to post your own updates and related news! :worthy:

Edited by dugg

• 2 weeks later...

update:i understand andy toth is currently "in talks" with marian catholic h.s. and may return. :tongue:

world class:awaiting confirmation is the reports that northeast independent may be on hiatus. :peek:

i have also been told that crown guard [no relation to corona :thumbdown: ]will also not be competing this season. :devil:

[insert genuflect]let us light a candle and pray for sacred heart my source says they may be in a state of purgatory. :starwars:

sign of the times dept:the once iconic eastern mass circuit is calling it quits!3 shows this year and NO finals! :lol: prediction:onyx will have two guards in world class finals this year! :tongue:

Edited by dugg

• 2 weeks later...

updates:no mo NEI instead look for premoNEItion! :angel1: as many of the staff and performers are now in cahoots with the premonition orginization! :ph34r:

Sacrebleau! :tongue: i understand many of the pious performers formerly with sacred heart sought absolution and attended the blessed SAC auditions! :cool:

my sources inform that in addition to cypress independent from tx. designer DCI hall of famer and frequent flyer marc sylvester will join the teams at both chino h.s. in california and choctaw h.s.in florida! :tongue:

over at the "paramount" lot an insider tells us that their first cattle call was well attended and the cast of performers quite talented. :worthy:

the first draft of the wgi judges schedule for this years shows is out and is a must read for all those interested in casting spells interpreting the runes and planning what regionals to avoid. :unsure:

Edited by dugg

updates:no mo NEI instead look for premoNEItion! :tongue: as many of the staff and performers are now in cahoots with the premonition orginization! :worthy:

Sacrebleau! :ph34r: i understand many of the pious performers formerly with sacred heart sought absolution and attended the blessed SAC auditions! :cool:

my sources inform that in addition to cypress independent from tx. designer DCI hall of famer and frequent flyer marc sylvester will join the teams at both chino h.s. in california and choctaw h.s.in florida! :tongue:

over at the "paramount" lot an insider tells us that their first cattle call was well attended and the cast of performers quite talented. :unsure:

the first draft of the wgi judges schedule for this years shows is out and is a must read for all those interested in casting spells interpreting the runes and planning what regionals to avoid. :cool:

HMMMLETS SEE NOW

#1.......OMG none of that makes sense to me :angel1:

#2.......Ok I guess I can buy that :blink:

#3 I heard they let marc go..hmmmm maybe not reliable although it came from the group. Maybe a mind altering change :ph34r:

#4 Well said :tongue:

O well, time will tell on all fronts, we've all been down that road of expectation and all seen success as well as falling miserable from the expectation. :devil:

Im so upset that two of the best guards arent coming out... NEI & Pride... :( ugh who is next. I hope this iant like a repeat of 2005. LOL.

in responce to all the guards who won't be with us this year there's always an eve carrington waiting in the wings!ask eve,she knows all about it! :spitting:

my source at zydeco informs me that they will be "pushing some buttons" this year and to look for something completely different and new.they are also in negotiations with a former finalist from SYTYCD to come in and work a clinic and teach both the guards.i also understand this person is no stranger to the activity :spitting:

on the schoolastic scene look for tommy allen's norwin to come out competing in world class with the assistance of brady sanders and some guy named michael gaines! :spitting:

Edited by dugg