MEMBERSHIP DAY 2011 - Reading Buccaneers!

Planning is already underway for the 2011 voyage of the Reading Buccaneers.

We will have lots of announcements in the coming weeks about our plans for the 2011 season, which will continue to build on the Buccaneers' 53-year tradition of education, entertainment, enrichment and excellence.

Be a part of it!

Make plans to join us for MEMBERSHIP DAY 2011 on Sunday, November 28, 2010 at Noon at Twin Valley HS, Elverson PA.

We'll be visible at lots of high school and collegiate band events in the fall and invite you to stop by, say hi and have your questions answered.

You can indicate your interest now by visiting www.readingbuccaneers.org and clicking on "JOIN."

You may visit www.readingbuccaneers.org, open a free BucsBoards account, and post questions in the new member interest forum.

You may email Membership Manager Karen Wildonger at membership.manager@readingbuccaneers.org with questions.

There are lots of ways to find out about the Reading Buccaneers...take advantage of them and check it out!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK...........I'll bite.......I will be there.....again......and stand in the horn arc......again............however, I just realized the descriptive that I looked for Saturday night Tom...........sensory overload........think about it.........I

Cool announcements coming soon.

In the meantime, put it in your calendar to be at Twin Valley HS on Sunday, November 28.

MMXI (doesn't have the same ring to it!).

• 1 month later...

The 2011 journey begins one month from today! Lots of great things happening and our staff is putting together yet another fantastic program. More staff announcements to come.

In the meantime, make plans to be at Twin Valley HS on Sunday, November 28!

www.readingbuccaneers.org

The 2011 journey begins one month from today! Lots of great things happening and our staff is putting together yet another fantastic program. More staff announcements to come.

In the meantime, make plans to be at Twin Valley HS on Sunday, November 28!

www.readingbuccaneers.org

This needs a like button... Good luck with your membership day...

Thank you, Mike!

And all the best to you and the Caballeros for 2011. Wildwood will be here before we know it!

Thank you, Mike!

And all the best to you and the Caballeros for 2011. Wildwood will be here before we know it!

although not nearly soon enough!

Right about now, one month from today, a large group of new prospects and seasoned vets will be gathered in the auditorium at Twin Valley High School, ready to take the first step toward building what will be the 2011 Reading Buccaneeers. This is always such an exciting time for the drum corps. I can't wait to get started on another great season!

Be there!

What he said! A great crew being assembled and a FANTASTIC production being planned as well.

More announcements to come.

Join us on 11/28!