Open Class Finals on Fan Network...?

SoJ518

I know the whole thing about there not being a DVD, but instead downloads from the Fan Network, so I don't need anyone to explain that to me.

What I WOULD like to know is, does anyone know when they'll be releasing the Open Class Finals videos on the Fan Network? World Class finals, both multi-camera and stationary camera versions, have been up for, like, a month now or something. There is Open Class Semis on there but not Finals.

When will Finals be posted??? :doh:

I believe what you see up there is what you get. If I am correct they have always just done semi's and never finals. I could be wrng, but I do believe the shows you see is all there will be.

I know the whole thing about there not being a DVD, but instead downloads from the Fan Network, so I don't need anyone to explain that to me.

What I WOULD like to know is, does anyone know when they'll be releasing the Open Class Finals videos on the Fan Network? World Class finals, both multi-camera and stationary camera versions, have been up for, like, a month now or something. There is Open Class Semis on there but not Finals.

When will Finals be posted??? :doh:

I believe what you see up there is what you get. If I am correct they have always just done semi's and never finals. I could be wrng, but I do believe the shows you see is all there will be.

I would think that if there was a DVD of OC Finals, there wouldn't really be a need for it to also be on the Fan Network. But since the decision was made to not release a DVD and go the digital download route, I would think they would use Finals for that. I know I'd be ###### if it was the Semis video instead.

I would think that if there was a DVD of OC Finals, there wouldn't really be a need for it to also be on the Fan Network. But since the decision was made to not release a DVD and go the digital download route, I would think they would use Finals for that. I know I'd be ###### if it was the Semis video instead.

Exactly. I want to see Finals performances! Since there's not going to be a DVD, where would I find it ever?

Its coming soon....

Its coming soon....

Cool. Do you know if it's going to be multi-camera or just stationary?

I honestly do no know, but i would like to believe there is multi-camera.

I honestly do no know, but i would like to believe there is multi-camera.

I too wish this, haha.

Okay, this is getting kind of ridiculous. The wait, I mean. I guess they're gonna come out at the same time the WC DVDs do? That doesn't really make sense. Why the heck is it taking so long? The WC finals videos have been done for some time now...oh wait, I forgot. Open Class is stupid and lame so therefore it doesn't require any attention.