It's ACE

Hey Kevin thanks for the great reviews of the Alumni show. From what I read, you are just a young gaffer, or it could have been a slip of the keyboard, but Kenny Peterson's knickname has been "ACE" for like a hundred years. Keep up the good work.

Hey Kevin thanks for the great reviews of the Alumni show. From what I read, you are just a young gaffer, or it could have been a slip of the keyboard, but Kenny Peterson's knickname has been "ACE" for like a hundred years. Keep up the good work.

100 years? well almost since 1958 or so... I started my senior career when he came into his own with Appleknockers and he was definitely one of my heros on the field... that only multiplied over the years as he truly is an "ACE" of a guy...

100 years? well almost since 1958 or so... I started my senior career when he came into his own with Appleknockers and he was definitely one of my heros on the field... that only multiplied over the years as he truly is an "ACE" of a guy...

When they announced the average age of St. Joe's Alumni at this years Spectacular as being "61" they included Ace's age in the math. Most of them are in their 30's. :guinesssmilie:

Please take no offense. Met Ace a few years back. Nice man and still a hell of a player. Was informed after their show that the bari line players are ALL 65.

Edited by melligene