Skyliners Alumni Sets Sights on 2011

Don't you own one of those?? I'll borrow yours!

Ray

Yeah ... but BellaRosa's come broken in for you, complete with dents ... PLUS ... they have a sock in the bell to act as a muffler!!!!

:-)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. PLUS ... they have a sock in the bell to act as a muffler!!!!

Must have copied that from Ralph Kramden! "I don't know about you Ralph, but I liked it better with the sock in it!" (Ed Norton)

Hey Andy, 'Aquarius' is in the works for 2011. I believe that 'she of the tiny feet' has been asking for this one forever. Well, she's gonna get her wish. Now if we can get Ron to move north to play in our line that would be a good thing. It has been established for many years that he is definitely old enough for senior corps. Geez, he was old enough when he marched St Joe's!!!!

Ray

Must have copied that from Ralph Kramden! "I don't know about you Ralph, but I liked it better with the sock in it!" (Ed Norton)

Hey Andy, 'Aquarius' is in the works for 2011. I believe that 'she of the tiny feet' has been asking for this one forever. Well, she's gonna get her wish. Now if we can get Ron to move north to play in our line that would be a good thing. It has been established for many years that he is definitely old enough for senior corps. Geez, he was old enough when he marched St Joe's!!!!

Ray

Yup ... talked to Wes over the Bpt weekend about Aquarius ... gonna be a blockbuster number (as it always was) ... and all Ron has to do is practice with Burke and Marty a little and show up at a show or two ... I'll be there on the 19th to greet all the new recruits into the SIDELINERS ... lots and lots of things to learn with the new "lounge" logistics ... can you believe it??? ... we've graduated from a bar to a "lounge"???? ... HOO HAA!!!!

Andy "Grand Poobah of the NY SIDELINERS" Lisko

Edited by ajlisko

Yup ... talked to Wes over the Bpt weekend about Aquarius ... gonna be a blockbuster number (as it always was) ... and all Ron has to do is practice with Burke and Marty a little and show up at a show or two ... I'll be there on the 19th to greet all the new recruits into the SIDELINERS ... lots and lots of things to learn with the new "lounge" logistics ... can you believe it??? ... we've graduated from a bar to a "lounge"???? ... HOO HAA!!!!

Andy "Grand Poobah of the NY SIDELINERS" Lisko

I think you and everyone else will really like the new facilities.

See ya on the 19th!

Ray

"Aquarius" Woo Hoo!!!

This is gonna make my Mommy very happy!!! Thank you!!!

:tongue::whistle::tongue: :tongue: :ph34r::worthy:

Geez - you guys got me all excited because I didn't read correctly - I thought I was reading about the competitive corps coming back on the field with a show like this!!!

I know - it'll be great with the Alumni Corps but man could DCA use the Skyliners or what?

The New York Skyliners Alumni Drum and Bugle Corps will be holding their first rehearsal for the new year on Sunday, September 19, 2010 at their new home, the Hasbrouck Heights Memorial VFW Post #4591, located at 513 Veterans Place, in Hasbrouck Heights, NJ. The Post is just one block off Route 17 south. The building itself is about three times the size of the Garfield Post, which has been our home for the past 4 years.

There are openings available in ALL sections. We have gotten commitments from some new folks already for the 2011 season and we look forward to meeting other new members also at our inaugural practice for 2011.

So bring your sticks, horn, mouthpiece, whatever and check out our new digs and then sit in for a while and see and hear what's in the works for the new season. There's PLENTY of parking available and a well-stocked lounge on the premises.

All are invited and welcome.

See you on the 19th! Oh yeah, it's at 12 noon! See you then.

Ray

El Bumperino ... get there early and vist the Buy Bucky a Beer Booth ... always a big hit on Opening Day ...

:tongue: <--- Bucky

El Bumperino ... get there early and vist the Buy Bucky a Beer Booth ... always a big hit on Opening Day ...

:angel1: <--- Bucky

I love it, LOL!! Always alliteration above all...

The best of luck to Sky Alumni for the 2011 season. If I get up to the northeast over the winter, I will try to stop by.

Edited by K2SMA