Phantom Regiment Names Percussion Arranger, Caption Head

Well Stu, from PR's point-of-view I stand behind what I said. PR and Rennick ended up being a perfect match. So yes, for PR I don't think there is a way to replace a guy like that, especially given their financial situation. Do I think there are some talented caption heads out there, absolutely. But again, from the POV of PR it's hard to envision them enjoying the same success under Gwaltney.

And yes, PR had good lines in the past. I'm a fan of Prosperie in particular, but he is a far better pit arranger than a battery arranger. Rennick was exceptional at both.

Either way I guess we'll agree to disagree on this. :smile:

Sandi did the pit's arrangements, not Paul.

So yes, for PR I don't think there is a way to replace a guy like that...

Under your belief structure that Rennick is "non replaceable" Regiment is forever doomed without his services; PR will never again be able to offer such high percussion education to those who choose to march with team PR; the corps will forever be lost in the sea of competitive despair. Moreover, in your world of non replaceable stature, PR should forget about Spartacus and actually realize that their percussion god is dead and Regiment has killed him (or at least caused him to move to SCV). I mean this in all humbleness; certain people like Rennick are extremely good at their services and they command our respect; but no human should ever be viewed on that high of an "irreplaceable" cultist-like pedestal, ever!

Edited by Stu

Under your belief structure that Rennick is "non replaceable" Regiment is forever doomed without his services; PR will never again be able to offer such high percussion education to those who choose to march with team PR; the corps will forever be lost in the sea of competitive despair. Moreover, in your world of non replaceable stature, PR should forget about Spartacus and actually realize that their percussion god is dead and Regiment has killed him (or at least caused him to move to SCV). I mean this in all humbleness; certain people like Rennick are extremely good at their services and they command our respect; but no human should ever be viewed on that high of an "irreplaceable" cultist-like pedestal, ever!

LOL....OK Stu. Less caffeine might be beneficial to you.

LOL....OK Stu. Less caffeine might be beneficial to you.

Phanto1701 here is a quick question: Were Thom Hannum, Tom Float, Tom Aungnst, and Jim Cassella all "non replaceable" in their respective corps like you claim Rennick is with Regiment? If not, then what makes Rennick so extraordinarily special above those instructors; and if they "were" non replaceable then how did the caption heads that came after them have such high competitive success?