ATTN: All DCP Sinfonians

ALL HAIL! Happy Founders day Brothers

-president of Nu Eta at UTSA

Brothers! I need your help! There is only 1 day left to vote for my car in the Texas Ford Dealers Freshen Your Ride contest. I am currently holding second place but if I win first I will get a brand new 2011 Ford Fiesta!. All you have to do is take ten seconds to click the vote button and then the blue share button to the left of the vote button after you vote! If you have some extra time please try to get as many friends and family voting until Thursday at 11:59 pm. Thank you very much for all the support and help to get me a safer ride :) Remember you can vote every 24 hours from when you last voted! And if you use google and search "The Lame Lebaron" you can vote once per device, so any computer and smartphone you can get a hold of!

Here is the link to vote!

http://wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/...entries/7890758

ALL HAIL! Happy Founders day Brothers

-president of Nu Eta at UTSA

Brothers! I need your help! There is only 1 day left to vote for my car in the Texas Ford Dealers Freshen Your Ride contest. I am currently holding second place but if I win first I will get a brand new 2011 Ford Fiesta!. All you have to do is take ten seconds to click the vote button and then the blue share button to the left of the vote button after you vote! If you have some extra time please try to get as many friends and family voting until Thursday at 11:59 pm. Thank you very much for all the support and help to get me a safer ride :) Remember you can vote every 24 hours from when you last voted! And if you use google and search "The Lame Lebaron" you can vote once per device, so any computer and smartphone you can get a hold of!

Here is the link to vote!

http://wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/...entries/7890758

What do you do when it rains? lol

LLS!

A day late,

ALL HAIL!

still one of my favorite memories from my ageout season, meeting up with Sinfonians from various corps around DCI on finals night under the stands in Orlando to sing and just generally enjoy the end of the season. Would love to hear that this is a tradition that has continued.

I'm a little late, but Hail Sinfonia! May Phi Mu Alpha ever reign.

Rho Sigma -- Fall 1996

West Chester University

Edited by DMCK

Hearts, hands and minds we pledge...

--------------------------------------------------

Beta Kappa chapter

Coe College, Cedar Rapids, IA

A day late,

ALL HAIL!

still one of my favorite memories from my ageout season, meeting up with Sinfonians from various corps around DCI on finals night under the stands in Orlando to sing and just generally enjoy the end of the season. Would love to hear that this is a tradition that has continued.

if it hasn't, it NEEDS to!!!!!!!

OAS, AAS, LLS! To all my Drum Corps Sinfonian Brothers, Happy Anniversary! May the light of Sinfonia ever shine bright.