2010 Madison Scouts Annual Meeting

Announcing the MDBCA Annual Meeting where board President Jeff Manion and Executive Director Chris Komnick will recap the 2010 fiscal year for the organization and give a “state of the corps” leading into 2011.

Friday, October 29, 2010

7p – 9p (CT)

Dream Lanes Bowling Center

13 Atlas Court

Madison, WI 53714

Read the rest of...

... Read the rest of the article here - http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/index.php?o...5&Itemid=39

Announcing the MDBCA Annual Meeting where board President Jeff Manion and Executive Director Chris Komnick will recap the 2010 fiscal year for the organization and give a “state of the corps” leading into 2011.

Friday, October 29, 2010

7p – 9p (CT)

Dream Lanes Bowling Center

13 Atlas Court

Madison, WI 53714

Read the rest of...

... Read the rest of the article here - http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/index.php?o...5&Itemid=39

Wish I could be there for the meeting. This was a great season both on and off the field and I'm interested

to know how we are sitting financially and organizationally going into 2011, not to mention hearing

what is in store for this next season. I wonder if they plan on announcing what the show will be.

Are there any fellow alums that plan on going to the meeting?

Dear Madison Scouts,

Please be as fun to watch in 2011 as you were in 2010.

Hugs and kisses,

contrajedi8

PS- I love that your annual meeting is at a bowling alley.

Yep, can't picture it any other way.

And from what I hear, they will be every bit as entertaining as

this past season. I just hope they keep the same uniforms.

Those were bad a##!

The last time they marched consecutive years with no major uniform tweaks was 2003-2004. If you think about it, there's an entire generation of marchers who have *never* seen Madison come back with the same look.

As someone who came of DC age in the late 80's / early 90's, when they didn't change for a dozen years, it makes you kind of :tongue: .

Mike

A little Scouts trivia: The owner of the bowling alley marched in the Scouts from 73-76 and 06 alumni project.

The previous owner (his father) marched in the Scouts from 1938-1941 and also in the 06 alumni project.

A little Scouts trivia: The owner of the bowling alley marched in the Scouts from 73-76 and 06 alumni project.

The previous owner (his father) marched in the Scouts from 1938-1941 and also in the 06 alumni project.

####. Talk about history.