Whos bumped this winter?

Hey everyone, hope yall are getting excited for the winter season...I sure am :D I was just wondering, is there a list of guards that have been bumped from IA to IO and from IO to IW? Or will we just know at the first regionals and such?

If anyone knows of guards getting bumped as well, leave it here!

Hey everyone, hope yall are getting excited for the winter season...I sure am :D I was just wondering, is there a list of guards that have been bumped from IA to IO and from IO to IW? Or will we just know at the first regionals and such?

If anyone knows of guards getting bumped as well, leave it here!

many new guards seem to be coming out BUT that always is the report until they find out how hard it is to start, and maintain a guard. There are several groups not coming out this year for sure. As far as BUMPING, NO bumping this year, self promotions, guards will be evaluated at regionals and moved up if necessary.

I think we may be going back to those not so distant days where MANY A and O guards held themselves back or attended very few or well plannned regionals. Either way it should be interesting.