RIP Ted Key

Ted made those boring brass judges meetings tolerable. He had a knack for livening things up with the piano. My last sighting of him was judging a senior show in the 80's. After the show we shared a few "Pops" and the stories started. He got everyone at the bar crying with laughter. He was a great musician and a friend to all in drum corps. I'm sorry I lost contact with him. He did a lot for our activity.

In 1976 he was the Royal Coachmen music arranger and brass instructor and while we were practicing and said something and my little brother, who was 3 said, "Sit on it Ted!" The entire corps laughed. I hope my brother sees him up "there" since he left us in 2005. Ted alkso taold this joke about Don Luce getting peed on both his pant legs. (You have to hear it). I saw him several years ago and he still remembered me and those 2 years with the Royal Coachmen.

Ted made those boring brass judges meetings tolerable. He had a knack for livening things up with the piano. My last sighting of him was judging a senior show in the 80's. After the show we shared a few "Pops" and the stories started. He got everyone at the bar crying with laughter. He was a great musician and a friend to all in drum corps. I'm sorry I lost contact with him. He did a lot for our activity.

I was not aware that Tony Capazanno passed away. When did this happen? He was another great guy from DeLaSalle and he will be greatly missed. Please give me some information on this; I'm shocked.

I'm a shy person and rarely respond...Tony passed away September 2006. RIP Ted and Tony :-(