Crossmen Brass Staff

Very cool for Xmen. Looking forward to more announcements including show designs and music selections :)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come Nafier is no where on that list?

Chuck is the arranger for the brass. This is talking about the instructional staff.

How come Nafier is no where on that list?

They have been updating their staff page as the announcements come in.

http://www.crossmen.org/page114930.html

Chuck isn't really much of a nitty-gritty instructional guy, anyway. When I was in the hornline and he joined us on tour his comments were almost always stylistic in nature. He would get on the field and work with a section if the staff was short-handed but that wasn't often the case.

Chuck isn't really much of a nitty-gritty instructional guy, anyway. When I was in the hornline and he joined us on tour his comments were almost always stylistic in nature. He would get on the field and work with a section if the staff was short-handed but that wasn't often the case.

Just stopping by to say "hello".

:laughing:

I always do/did what is/was necessary. Need a tech today? I'm in. Need a GE moment to shine? I'm in. Need counseling and a direction change? I'm in. Need a musical change? I'm in.

Mostly, my job was to come in and get the EMOTION and IMPACT out of the line. When you're a day-to-day staff person, sometimes you get tunnel-vision, and start thinking that the only way to get better is to fix and clean all the errors. My job was to create CHAOS, COMMUNICATION and CRAZINESS. . . and then let the guys on staff fix it with a new understanding of how it should affect the audience.

I always asked you guys at camps. . . are you willing to do whatever it takes to be great? That's how to succeed. Do whatever it takes.

This staff will do that.

This show will do that.

Whole new ballgame.

Strap in. . .

:tongue:

Chuck Naffier

Just stopping by to say "hello".

:laughing:

I always do/did what is/was necessary. Need a tech today? I'm in. Need a GE moment to shine? I'm in. Need counseling and a direction change? I'm in. Need a musical change? I'm in.

Mostly, my job was to come in and get the EMOTION and IMPACT out of the line. When you're a day-to-day staff person, sometimes you get tunnel-vision, and start thinking that the only way to get better is to fix and clean all the errors. My job was to create CHAOS, COMMUNICATION and CRAZINESS. . . and then let the guys on staff fix it with a new understanding of how it should affect the audience.

I always asked you guys at camps. . . are you willing to do whatever it takes to be great? That's how to succeed. Do whatever it takes.

This staff will do that.

This show will do that.

Whole new ballgame.

Strap in. . .

:tongue:

Chuck Naffier

I rest my case.