More MSJ Staff Announcements...

This Sunday is the beginning of the new season, 930 AM in Leroy, let's have a big turnout se we can start off in the MSJ way. See ya all there, "Strike up the Band"!!

Yes, I was joking, but as a ticket buying spectator, I would much rather see/hear St.Joe's than some of the "show design choices" i have seen in recent years. Have a great season, see ya at all the p-rades!

Heather, come out and sit in with us sometime at a rehearsal. Then you could see at the shows too...

Heather, come out and sit in with us sometime at a rehearsal.

Bring a Parduba for yourself, and a six-pack of vibrato for the boys.

Edited by HornsUp

Bring a Parduba for yourself, and a six-pack of vibrato for the boys.

sorry, no Parduba for me. I'm partial to my recently acquired custom Karl Hammond. And vibrato? Wonder what Corky would say about that coming from a mello....

sorry, no Parduba for me. I'm partial to my recently acquired custom Karl Hammond. And vibrato? Wonder what Corky would say about that coming from a mello....

Something like "Take a break Shake" LOL

Get the valves oiled, the slides working, the drum sticks taped, the banners rolled, the time is coming, this Sunday, 9:30AM Leroy be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 2011 OTL has been chosen: "Up The Strike Band" (1971 Crusaders style)... and Corky Fabrizio, WDCHOF '87 and DCI HOF '06 will be at the 1st MSJ Rehearsal on Nov.7th to introduce the tune.

Corky has agreed to work with Kacy Dolan, Bill McGrath Jr. and the rest of the staff throughout the year in instructing and interpreting this great song from drum corps' history.

It is a privilege to have such a legend return to Mighty St. Joe's where he will reunite with Bill from their days with the Crusaders and Phoenix.

If you're thinking about returning to the drum corps experience or just considering it for the first time this certainly will be a great place to spend your 2011 season.

With the lack of competing corps in the WNY area MSJ would certainly be a great way to satisfy your Drum Corps fix, meet up with old friends and make new ones.

The Corps' 21st Season looks to be as exciting as it's 20th so come out and be a part of this great organization!!! Mighty St. Joe's 2011.

Just my opinion, but I think the 1963 Senior Appleknockers off the line version of "Strike Up the Band" was a superior arrangement to the Crusaders version.........