Rivalries in DCI.

I think this "punching" that you guys are talking about was probably just bumping shakos as they walk by because of a tight space. Exaggeration is hilarious.

That's what I thought at first too. But the two corps started out a good 7 or 8 feet apart from each other, walking in different directions. Plenty of space on both sides. Crown's hornline got closer and closer until they were less than a foot away, and started hitting Phantom's helmets.

I wish I were exaggerating, but it certainly didn't look like an accident.

That's what I thought at first too. But the two corps started out a good 7 or 8 feet apart from each other, walking in different directions. Plenty of space on both sides. Crown's hornline got closer and closer until they were less than a foot away, and started hitting Phantom's helmets.

I wish I were exaggerating, but it certainly didn't look like an accident.

I have heard about this incident from a multitude of sources, both on and outside of DCP. Simply astonishing that a corps so successful can act with such little class. IMO, this is worse than any bragging of winning and screaming by Los Diablos Azules, worse than ruining a corps reputation by holding over notes after losing a championship and ruining mass brass for the rest of DCI, and certainly worse than bad talking any other corps while representing your own. Total display of immaturity, and a lack of respect for the spirit of competition. When it comes down to it, that is a big part of this activity after all.

• Like 1

Why are people so reluctant to believe these kind of reindeer games happen? I've witnessed Phantom dutting off-time in an attempt to cause other corps to misstep. I've seen this happening multiple times and each time wondered why Phantom was worried about the corps they were doing it to. Because it wasn't their immediate competitive rivals. It. Happens. And that's just one example.

And not talking about it doesn't make it go away. It just allows us to maintain the images we want to have.

Edited by DrillmanSop06

do_not_feed_trolls.jpg

Please - just because you call troll doesn't mean that it is trolling. Especially when the corps you are defending without proof is in your signature. You can try all you want to dismiss the fact that Carolina Crown has acted without class in multiple occasions, but all it does it add to the ignorance of the fan base. I tend to look past the competitive results of a corps and look at how the members act on and off the field when deciding how I feel about them.

You waste your time sending stupid images like that against legitimate comments on this forum

corpsband, I'm sorry to say that the troll is quite an EXPERT at trolling.

Show proof. Don't add comments unless you have something valuable to add to the discussion. The topic at hand is corps rivalries, and we have demonstrated that there is some rub between Carolina Crown and other corps. Because you chose not to believe doesnt mean that the comments are false. If you would like to comment about the way I post or my subject matter, PM me. When you feel like you have anything worthwhile to say, I am sure it could contribute nicely to the topic. Until then, enjoy your troll accusations for a nice christmas dinner and eat them.

• Like 3

Show proof. Don't add comments unless you have something valuable to add to the discussion. The topic at hand is corps rivalries, and we have demonstrated that there is some rub between Carolina Crown and other corps. Because you chose not to believe doesnt mean that the comments are false. If you would like to comment about the way I post or my subject matter, PM me. When you feel like you have anything worthwhile to say, I am sure it could contribute nicely to the topic. Until then, enjoy your troll accusations for a nice christmas dinner and eat them.

You make an unfounded accusation and demand proof? [ x ] troll dna confirmed

You attempt (and fail) to create the impression that's there's bitter hatred between CC and Cadets [ x ] troll fluid stains found

You do all of this with an arrogance rarely seen here on DCP. [ x ] troll hairs found in keyboard

If it walks like a troll, quacks like troll, and posts like a troll -- it's probably a troll.

Oh and BTW defamatory accusations (like those you're making here) violate the TOS of DCP.

*plonk*

• Like 1

I was commenting on how quick you are to bash Blue Devils in an unrelated conversation. Not to mention that what you accuse them of was disproved by a video on YouTube of bk doing the holding over and whatnot. Enjoy your ignorance! :D

Why tackle on the entire post then. Can you link the video, not that I don't believe you, but I would like to see it for myself. I really don't believe you have grounds to call ignorance

• Like 1