Any senior coprs looking for Drum Majors or Assist DM's?

Hi everyone, :thumbup:

Im Dominick Craig aka Nick! , Im 22 & attend Shawnee State University in Portsmouth Ohio(Go Bears) majoring in athletic training and nursing.

I love MUSIC, its my life, everything about it makes me happy and alive. Im usually down for anything and like to have a good time. Life is too short to not give it your all with no regrets. Really cool down to earth, mature, patient, kind & caring, christian, young man! I participated in Drum Corps international(DCI), here are my drum corps history. I started out with the Marion Glory Cadets in 2002(Contra), 2003(Assist DM & 3rd Trumpet),2004(Assist DM) then moved on too Pioneer in 05(Baritone & Assistant DM backfield). After that season I wanted more of a challenge and went too Southwind 06(Euponium) & 07(3rd Assist DM). In 08 I was going to take that year off but Phantom Regiment thought other wise and I marched as an alternate in 08 World Champions(Euphonium) then became a full member mid season, during the finals performance I tore my ACL but compeleted the show. Decided too march for my hometown corps in 09 with Capital Regiment playing euphonium and placed 5th in Open Class. 2010 season came rolling around and Cap Reg folded so I found a home and my age out yr with The Velvet Knights as Head Drum Major(2X Open Class finalist 09 &10 2coolVK)!! Proud graduate of Olentangy High School 2007, and 3x State finalist(Drum Major) and marched tenor saxophone my freshman yr. Won many caption awards and drum major awards including 3x Best Drum Major overall at MidState Finals, Best DM at 7/9 competitions senior year! George N Parks Drum Major Academy 04-06(student) alumni, impact team staff member(08) and volunter(07)(RIP George N.Parks, we miss you and love you). I have a high interest in sharing my knowledge and skill as a leader, conductor, great friend and love of music. I miss it so bad already, and look forward too seeing what happens in 2011 and starting a new chapter with my life.

I believe San Fran Renegades were advertising for an assistant drum major

I believe San Fran Renegades were advertising for an assistant drum major

http://www.renegades.org/?p=2006

Apply for membership to any of the all-age organizations and give it a shot.

Agreed. There are no senior drum corps anymore.

one word: ROMEOs

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup::worthy:

The Bridgemen have positions open for Drum Major and assistant Drum Major.