Windsor Regiment to Field All-Age Drum and Bugle Corps in 2011!

It was a GREAT day! It's a LOT of fun to watch the BIRTH OF A DRUM CORPS...

It's not too late to get on board...

Who knows? You might just LIKE the WINDSOR WAY of doing Drum Corps...I sure do!!!

It was a GREAT day! It's a LOT of fun to watch the BIRTH OF A DRUM CORPS...

It's not too late to get on board...

Who knows? You might just LIKE the WINDSOR WAY of doing Drum Corps...I sure do!!!

That is soooo true Gene. Watching it grow over the years is exciting too. The only thing I remember being as exciting as our Open House was watching the Core march on the field in Clifton, our first show.

You guys are in for some fun!!! GOOD LUCK AND BEST WISHES FROM YOUR FRIENDS AT FUSION!

That is soooo true Gene. Watching it grow over the years is exciting too. The only thing I remember being as exciting as our Open House was watching the Core march on the field in Clifton, our first show.

You guys are in for some fun!!! GOOD LUCK AND BEST WISHES FROM YOUR FRIENDS AT FUSION!

Thanks Holly and we wish Fusion a great season as well, and thank you also for the well wishes leading up to our Open House! The weekend went extremely well. The only down side was that we wouldn't be rehearsing today as well because everybody wanted to stay and play. Point Indoor Guard (part of Windsor Regiment/Xtreme Drum Corps, Inc.) performed their show for us as part of our Saturday Show and Tell. The brass section learned our ballad and part of our fourth movement then ensemble with the percussion to close the weekend.

We are all looking forward to evaluation, filling this thing out, and hitting the competition field in June. Wildwood should be a fun memory.

Show news to come shortly.

Edited by Windsor

VERY cool weekend! Met a lot of new people, played some loud notes, and watched the membership create a family atmosphere on their own! It was great to see complete strangers in all sections eating together, talking, and hyping together the whole weekend.

I'm really excited about how the show is turning out. There's much more to come, so stay tuned for information about our February camp! Oh, and I like that Gene...the WINDSOR WAY. Nice.