Buglers Hall if Fame Springfield Regional

The Melha Shriner Drum Corps is proud to announce our sponsorship of the Buglers Hall of Fame Springfield Regional! :laughing:

The event will be held on Saturday January 22 from 1 to 5 PM at the Melha Shrine Center. 133 Longhill St. We are located just off Rt 91 by exit 4.

Although we have been getting excellent response from corps, we are looking to add to the I&E portion of the show. For entry forms please go to http://www.buglershalloffame.com/

Also. for the members of the family who are sports people the Basketball Hall of Fame is just 2 minutes away!

More to follow as the event draws near.

Edited by BIG BARI 3

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Melha Shriner Drum Corps is proud to announce our sponsorship of the Buglers Hall of Fame Springfield Regional! :laughing:

The event will be held on Saturday January 22 from 1 to 5 PM at the Melha Shrine Center. 133 Longhill St. We are located just off Rt 91 by exit 4.

Although we have been getting excellent response from corps, we are looking to add to the I&E portion of the show. For entry forms please go to http://www.buglershalloffame.com/

Also. for the members of the family who are sports people the Basketball Hall of Fame is just 2 minutes away!

More to follow as the event draws near.

El Bumperino ... start off the New Year with a toot and a bang!!! ... LOL ... DRUM CORPS IN JANUARY!!!! ... now THAT'S Back To The Future!!!!!

:-)

ahhhhhhhh my non Eytalian friend.....speaking the language again my little paradiddle????? I intend to have a toot or three in the New Year, but will leave the 'banging' up to you.....

PS the grandboy has put your stix on his bookcase (not that a beater or banger would know about books), but he does keep up rhythm exercises.........

Anyone within an hours drive of Springfield should plan to be there early.....get your entry forms in asap.....lotsa planning goes into this I&E stuff, right???? I'm thinkin' Pittsfield ain't far; Boston ain't far......many other places are also close bye....

and percussionists are invited....youse can compete as individuals, twoettes, three-ettes, fourettes and/or more-ettes

El Bumperino ... start off the New Year with a toot and a bang!!! ... LOL ... DRUM CORPS IN JANUARY!!!! ... now THAT'S Back To The Future!!!!!

:-)

we are looking to add to the I&E portion of the show.

Hey Dan, with Plymouth over now and no rehearsals until after Christmas. It's time to prep for the I & E. Maybe I'll enter as euphonium. Is there a category for Trombonium?

the other dan

Are trumpets allowed and is reading (vs. memorization) allowed?

we are looking to add to the I&E portion of the show.

Hey Dan, with Plymouth over now and no rehearsals until after Christmas. It's time to prep for the I & E. Maybe I'll enter as euphonium. Is there a category for Trombonium?

the other dan

You know Dan I bet if I ask they'll make a catagory for it! :tongue:

Are trumpets allowed and is reading (vs. memorization) allowed?

Yes all brass instuments are allowed. and if you want to read during your performance go for it! :tongue:

ahhhhhhhh my non Eytalian friend.....speaking the language again my little paradiddle????? I intend to have a toot or three in the New Year, but will leave the 'banging' up to you.....

PS the grandboy has put your stix on his bookcase (not that a beater or banger would know about books), but he does keep up rhythm exercises.........

Anyone within an hours drive of Springfield should plan to be there early.....get your entry forms in asap.....lotsa planning goes into this I&E stuff, right???? I'm thinkin' Pittsfield ain't far; Boston ain't far......many other places are also close bye....

and percussionists are invited....youse can compete as individuals, twoettes, three-ettes, fourettes and/or more-ettes

Are you going oh Vertically Challenged one?

Yes all brass instuments are allowed. and if you want to read during your performance go for it! :tongue:

that's good because I've been working on a John Sandford mystery and may not be able to put it down that day...

ah, my fine feathered friend.......Springfield may be chust a bit too far for da buggy, but I shall be at Garfield and Philly

Are you going oh Vertically Challenged one?