snapback pseudo tag? - RESOLVED

corpsband

seeing lots of {post snapback} pseudo-tags in posts. didn't see those in the beta forums.

I'm presently running a process that should clean-up BBCode (which includes the 'quote' tags) present in posts. Its a slow process that's been running for a few hours already. At this moment, we've processed ~715,000 of 1.9M post records. Its chuggin along ... and I'm hoping that this will resolve some of those issues.

If not, we can clean-up the old quotes by simply re-applying the

[quote] [/quote] 

tags around the text, as we encounter it.

I'm presently running a process that should clean-up BBCode (which includes the 'quote' tags) present in posts. Its a slow process that's been running for a few hours already. At this moment, we've processed ~715,000 of 1.9M post records. Its chuggin along ... and I'm hoping that this will resolve some of those issues.

If not, we can clean-up the old quotes by simply re-applying the

tags around the text, as we encounter it.

I had to stop the 'clean-up' process running. I'll restart tonight, after the database backup has completed ... then let it run overnight. Should be done by morning.

The database 'clean-up' process has been completed and all tags (quotes, BBCode, formatting) should be fixed. If you find something that isn't - it probably means that the code was 'bad' to begin-with in the database and we'll need to edit the message to fix it. If you find something like this - hit the report button, let us know what you're seeing, and we'll have a look.

Thanks for your patience.