The St. Kevin Emerald Knights

Hi All,

The St. Kevin Emerald Knights would like to invite YOU to our annual Open House .Plenty of food & drink .see old friends or meet some new ones . Listen to the show or check out our great color guard .Those ladies are one of the best in Alumni Corps.If you would like to see our entire show just go to our web site www.stkevinemeraldknights.com click on the media page & the Plymouth 2010 show. The Corps gets better every year & 2011 will be our finest yet. So ,if you would like to be a part of it & play a really exciting & entertaining show ,come to our open house. Directions are on our web site ,click the join button. Jan 16 ,The Fore River Club House ,Quincy ,Ma. & 1:00 pm . Also worth a mention , We do not have dues ,uniforms are FREE , bus transportation to shows with food & drink are FREE ! & lots of good people . What a deal ! come on down.

All the Best,

Mike D.

Edited by M. DeSouza

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

The St. Kevin Emerald Knights would like to invite YOU to our annual Open House .Plenty of food & drink .see old friends or meet some new ones . Listen to the show or check out our great color guard .Those ladies are one of the best in Alumni Corps.If you would like to see our entire show just go to our web site www.stkevinemeraldknights.com click on the media page & the Plymouth 2010 show. The Corps gets better every year & 2011 will be our finest yet. So ,if you would like to be a part of it & play a really exciting & entertaining show ,come to our open house. Directions are on our web site ,click the join button. Jan 16 ,The Fore River Club House ,Quincy ,Ma. & 1:00 pm . Also worth a mention , We do not have dues ,uniforms are FREE , bus transportation to shows with food & drink are FREE ! & lots of good people . What a deal ! come on down.

All the Best,

Mike D.

bump : good time

bump : good time

Looking forward to meeting old and new friends at the open house

Hi All,

All the Best,

Mike D.

Wow! No dues, free uni's, bus food and drink is free! This is a no brainer. Too bad I am 8 hour drive away or I would join you. Good luck and see you at some of the shows.

In addition to what Mike has written, let me add the following.

In 2010 St. Kevin's performed at:

Fenway Park at the NHL Winter Classic on New Years Day

The BHOF Boston Regional, which Kevin's hosted. (and is again)

The BHOF Championship in Bridgeport CT.

The GAS weekend in Lancaster PA This year it is in Quincy MA and Kevin's is hosting this as well!

The Cavalcade of Music in Secacus NJ

Gillette Stadium for the 80th anniversary of Ocean Spray

The Feast of St Anthony Celebration in Boston's North End

The Plymouth America's Hometown Celebration

In addition St. Kevins did several parades

IF you want to be with an active corps that also understands you also have a life check us out!

Dan B.

Can't make it to your Open House but, looking forward to MCing St. Kevin's/BHOF I&E show next March ... say hi to Kevin Shanley for me ... we marched in the Bpt. PAL together a lifetime ago ...

My best to my favorite "Christmas Tree" corps this Holiday Season!!!!

Andy "your cordial I&E MC" Lisko

Hi All,

All the Best,

Mike D.

Wow! No dues, free uni's, bus food and drink is free! This is a no brainer. Too bad I am 8 hour drive away or I would join you. Good luck and see you at some of the shows.

Also arrangements by Buzzy Bergdoll

Hi All,

All the Best,

Mike D.

I forgot to add NO FEEs of any kind .

Edited by M. DeSouza

Come and listen to the start of our 2011 routine at our open house on Jan. 16fh. another great Buzzy Bergdoll arangement.

I forgot to add NO FEEs of any kind .

Mike, just got a look at the invitation for the open house oon our web site FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi All,

All the Best,

Mike D.