Defenders Alumni Corps

Cannot wait for the season to start!! Going to be quite an exciting year!!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you're changing it to a "lower" key!!

I brought it down one step.

It came out great!

I brought it down one step.

It came out great!

So now I can get the sneak peak? I won't let Fred know.

Cannot wait for the season to start!! Going to be quite an exciting year!!

I agree Phil, This year will be awesome. I can't wait to get started.

The Defenders Alumni Corps will start their 4th season on January 16, 2011 at the corps rehearsal facility in Abington, MA. If your in the area stop in and check out rehearsal. New members are welcome in all sections.

Hope to see you there.

2011flyer.jpg

One week away! Come on down and check us out! Bring your horn sit in with us. Last year was a blast. This year will be even better!

This Sunday is our Open house and the start a new year for this group. We are playing a few of our favorites from last year and some new tunes that we will see on Sunday. This Corps is a very talented and dedicated group. We're serious about playing and sounding Awesome and we know how to have fun. We have a very diverse age group ranging from late teens - fresh age outs to grandma and grandpa. I'm somewhere in the middle. We have a big horn line. Our arrangements are top notch. The drum line is awesome. Our color guard is wonderfull and adds all the flair.

This Corp was my corp when I was just a kid. It taught me all kinds of skills and things that I have brought with me through life. The traditions such as excellence, respect and Love of performing are just as evident as they were 30 years ago.

If you're looking for a group to enjoy these things, If you have just stumbled back into Drum Corp after being away for years, If you're new to the game then consider dropping in Sunday or sending me an email. If you do drop in to see us this week-end then I hope to get to speak with you. I'll be the guy holding the Euphonium with a big smile on his face.

Dan

This Sunday is our Open house and the start a new year for this group. We are playing a few of our favorites from last year and some new tunes that we will see on Sunday. This Corps is a very talented and dedicated group. We're serious about playing and sounding Awesome and we know how to have fun. We have a very diverse age group ranging from late teens - fresh age outs to grandma and grandpa. I'm somewhere in the middle. We have a big horn line. Our arrangements are top notch. The drum line is awesome. Our color guard is wonderfull and adds all the flair.

This Corp was my corp when I was just a kid. It taught me all kinds of skills and things that I have brought with me through life. The traditions such as excellence, respect and Love of performing are just as evident as they were 30 years ago.

If you're looking for a group to enjoy these things, If you have just stumbled back into Drum Corp after being away for years, If you're new to the game then consider dropping in Sunday or sending me an email. If you do drop in to see us this week-end then I hope to get to speak with you. I'll be the guy holding the Euphonium with a big smile on his face.

Dan

I couldn't have said it better Dan.

A great bunch of people and a real family atmosphere.

Things are looking good for 2011.

I know of about 12 new people coming to the open house.

Add that to the "core" corps that we already have - I can't wait.

I hope Dave & Bob bring their video equipment!

Hope to see many of you there,

Steve