Where to get affordable HQ drum head screen print stickers?

Dimino519

Does anyone have a source that they use to get personalized bass drum heads, or better yet just adhesive screen prints that we could attached to the heads we already own? We want out band logo on our drum heads and we don't have a tremendous budget to do it with - but obviously would be a great addition to our drumline's look!! Anyone with links or info please forward or post!

Thanks so much

Check your Yellow Pages or online.

I'm interested in doing the same thing for my adult drumline: gotta advertise your group, especially if you don't have two kids carrying a banner up front [which we neither have nor want]. How else are spectators [and potential members] who are NOT by the Reviewing Stand supposed to know who your group is? Corps and many bands seem to have forgotten that basic PR method.

I'm going to take our drumline logo artwork to a local screen printer and have it printed --as you said-- on self-adhesive, transparent vinyl/plastic... but only on a *bottom third* of a circle the same diameter as the bass drum heads. There's no point in paying for a whole, otherwise blank, circle to cover the entire head when only the logo portion needs to be seen.

REMO used to have a service for printing full color text & artwork within a two-ply head. It'd be expensive through them, though, if they still do it.

So the sticker method above will be less expensive, quicker to order, produce, and doesn't require removing drum heads.

Edited by Jim Nevermann

Check out http://www.vintagelogos.com/products.html they have a Removable & Reusable drum skin that goes on the drum head you already have. Check it out.removable_vividlogo.jpg

Here is ther phone number 1-888-351-0075 or email them at http://www.vintagelogos.com/contact.html

Give them a call see if this is what you looking for.

Go and visit with your local vinyl sign folks,............if you have a digital file of your logo, it would be pretty easy and inexpensive to have it cut out of adhesive vinyl sign material,............sometimes logos that are little more complex take some lay-up time. but should end up being very reasonable.

yeah, there's a bunch of vinyl sticker places online. I forget where I got mine, but I had a single color vinyl sticker done for the bass drum on my drum kit and with shipping it came to about $35.