A message to you from me.

CloudHype

Hey guys and gals.

First, I'm excited and in shock that Mystre placed 15th, I haven't been on DCP/DCPI for weeks. I think Mystre used only 2 bonus points.... oh well.

Also, I 'm going to stop competing in off seasons. I've been doing fantasy since 1997 (when I was on tour), and as some of my fellow directors, that I'm friends with on Facebook know, I'm just burnt out. I wanted to step back and possibly exit quietly after 13 years of this. After a few pm's and some emails, I decided to stay with it for Live seasons IF I don't get over booked with drill writing gigs (I wrote for 6 groups last year) and that might happen as I've been getting some interest already from other areas (my website has been far more active). Live seasons are fun and was a good break away from writing dots but don't be surprised if you suddenly hear nothing from me again next season.

Also, I would like to say thanks to Jeff for many years of running DCPI and getting things going smoothly on here. Best of luck to Matt on keeping things going.

Anybody that wants to hit me up on facebook, drop me a pm and I'll get you my name...

Late

Hype

Edited by CloudHype

Best of luck to you! We'll miss the competition.

Well hellfire, it did seem as something was amiss.

I do hope you will oblige us with the occasional asskicking - the level that you play at is worth aspiring to.

/salute