International Drum Corps Hall of Fame

Thank you my Queen.......especially for listing Archie first :rolleyes:

Edited by Jimbalaya

Did anyone else notice this little typo in the article? "The Princemen Sr. Drum and Bugle Corps of Malden, Massachusetts is sponsored by St. Norman Prince Post #1506..." Meaning no disrespect to the departed, but, I mean...

Robert

Did anyone else notice this little typo in the article? "The Princemen Sr. Drum and Bugle Corps of Malden, Massachusetts is sponsored by St. Norman Prince Post #1506..." Meaning no disrespect to the departed, but, I mean...

Robert

Yeah, I saw that too. There are a ton of typos and all kinds of other mistakes in these older publications. But, at least they got it correct 2 paragraphs before that. Heh..

Robert

Where's Andyroo when we need him? Sure he'd have a comment on this 'un as we swapped a few posts on Prince and his father when I ran across the Lt in a book I was reading. Then found out his father who was a "wheel" (forget details) in the Bah-ston area tried to make it sound like the Lt was the leader of the air group he was in instead of just one of the members. "St" might have been a Freudian slip for the old man...

Edited by JimF-LowBari