Hey! Attention Diceman!

Would you please do an Alumni / MiniCorps show?

I wanna hear the Thunderbirds ROCK THE HOUSE!

Would this include my fav. tearjerker Cabs Alumni performance?

I'm not supposed to mention the Skyliners. (Apparently, I do that too often)

Ha hah.... now I'm making it public so you have to do it.

Especially if others chime in here. Hey, Gary... which year am I reaching for here?

Would you please do an Alumni / MiniCorps show?

I wanna hear the Thunderbirds ROCK THE HOUSE!

Would this include my fav. tearjerker Cabs Alumni performance?

I'm not supposed to mention the Skyliners. (Apparently, I do that too often)

Ha hah.... now I'm making it public so you have to do it.

Especially if others chime in here. Hey, Gary... which year am I reaching for here?

How's 2006 Erie? Wanna hear "Bandstand Boogie" again.

LOL, back when Westshore was competeing against Erie (and losing) we heard they were doing BB and laughed. Thought it would suck having a corps doing that song. Then we heard it and hated to admit (1) it sounded really good (2) some of us actually liked it.

How's 2006 Erie? Wanna hear "Bandstand Boogie" again.

LOL, back when Westshore was competeing against Erie (and losing) we heard they were doing BB and laughed. Thought it would suck having a corps doing that song. Then we heard it and hated to admit (1) it sounded really good (2) some of us actually liked it.

Hmm... I'm not sure. of the year.

Bandstand was killer!! So was their tribute to Cabs and Sky!

Their percussion section is what I'm recalling.... WOW! They brought the house down!!

Hopefully, Gary or Tommy or Cheese or one of their members will come on here and set me straight.

Yeah, not 100% sure either but went with the corps 50th year. Know they did it at the Serenade In Brass as I got to tell Kris about my "history" :tongue: with the tune.

No idea what other years Boggie might have been played or what would be the best year to pick....

The corps played Bandstand Boogie on the field in 1977, (which interestingly is being played this coming season by the DCI open class corps Music City), Our current full corps played it again in 2004 and I believe 2006,................

Our mini corps tributes to the Cabs were in 1995 and 1996 winning us 2 of our 6 championships

Sky tributes were in 1994, 1998 and 2002 winning us 3 of our 6 championships

Our first championship in 1993 was a compilation of tributes to the great DCA corps including Sky, Cabs, and the Hurricanes.

Edited by Gary Matczak