SCV 2011; I Think I LOVE You

Yes, I agree!! I think this show is wonderful..... and such a departure from the last couple of years! I just love the music and the whirling, joyful energy. I wish I knew more about the technical aspects, but I am just an admirer of another fantastic SCV show! :thumbup:

• Like 2

I think their show is the most accessible show this year...

but I'm just a dumb drummer.

• Like 2

i personally believe SVG will take the gold. i've seen it all and (however, not live which you know could change feelings) think it's the best show.

• Like 2

GOLD GOLD GOLD - it will match their GOLD flags : ) and compliment the blue flags too... :D This show is a briliant interpretation of the soundtrack which is so fun and easy to get in to. Way to go SCV!

• Like 2

i personally believe SVG will take the gold. i've seen it all and (however, not live which you know could change feelings) think it's the best show.

Unless they have a really bad run in Dayton, I don't see how it is possible for this show to NOT win. It's that good!

Yes, I agree!! I think this show is wonderful..... and such a departure from the last couple of years! I just love the music and the whirling, joyful energy. I wish I knew more about the technical aspects, but I am just an admirer of another fantastic SCV show! :thumbup:

Do you know what the music is? It sounds VERY familiar. I know it is something I have heard before. I don't recall seeing a show announcement from them. What is title?

Do you know what the music is? It sounds VERY familiar. I know it is something I have heard before. I don't recall seeing a show announcement from them. What is title?

The show is called "All Good People", and the music is a combination of "All Good People" and "Roundabout" by the group Yes. Just great choices, I think!

• Like 1