• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must agree with Mike, a great day! :thumbup:

Any one have a review?

Sounded Great Dan.

Edited by tfarr2000

Just wanted to thank Anthony and the Buglers Hall of Fame for all the great shows this year. It been a great experience for me to stand up and attemp to play for the who's who in the Drum corps world. Both Heidi and I had a lot of fun, meeting old and new friends in the process.

Once again, the BHOF show, banquet and induction ceremony in Bridgeport was the place to be for everyone who loves the drum corps activity!

A HUGE thank you to Anthony Convertito and the BHOF for a great drum corps experience! :worthy::thumbup:

This show is becoming the "must do" event for those in the alumni activity thanks to all those who work hard to produce it. On behalf of the "Selden Cadets Alumni", it was a great day for all of us, and speaking for myself there is no better way to spend a cold, rainy Saturday with old and new friends listening to great music, having a few libations and some good food. :guinesssmilie::thumbs-up:

It was indeed a humbling experience to be in the presence of so much great talent. :worthy:

See you all at the next show.

Irene

Once again, the BHOF show, banquet and induction ceremony in Bridgeport was the place to be for everyone who loves the drum corps activity!

A HUGE thank you to Anthony Convertito and the BHOF for a great drum corps experience! :worthy::thumbup:

This show is becoming the "must do" event for those in the alumni activity thanks to all those who work hard to produce it. On behalf of the "Selden Cadets Alumni", it was a great day for all of us, and speaking for myself there is no better way to spend a cold, rainy Saturday with old and new friends listening to great music, having a few libations and some good food. :guinesssmilie::thumbs-up:

It was indeed a humbling experience to be in the presence of so much great talent. :worthy:

See you all at the next show.

Irene

Irene ... it was indeed a spectacular day and evening of drum corps at its best ... I must admit, I am spent ... I think this year's dinner was the most emotional I've been a part of ... and the level of talent in the I&E was exceptional ... all categories were well represented ... the brass ensembles were stupendous! ... and Mass Brass once again showed why they are at the top of the Mini Corps leader board ... and welcome back to the Enfield Centurions in their first competition since the 70's ... and ... the Alumni Corps in particular "brought it" ... Sunrisers Reunion Ensemble, CT Alumni, Brassmen, St. Kevin's, Selden ... MAN ... FUGGEDDABOUDITTTT!!!! ... and ... THE FLYING BANZINI BROTHERS brought down the house!!! ... incomperable ... and ... I would be remiss if I didn't acknowledge that John Bailey was finally "pardoned" for the "Ice Cream Truck" incident at the 1963 Barnum ... WOW!!!!!

:-)

My review...Incredible camaraderie and from the seats the sound was awesome from ALL the performers, but as a performer, the sound from the stage was greatest! Thank you all for the great applause and kind words...

And how about my nephew...isn't he a great drummer! (the little rope snare drummer) :)

Special welcome to the Centurions! You guys rocked the house out of the gate...look forward to seeing you in Rachacha, if not sooner....

Chris told me you guys were doing great...she was right!

What a great event!

I will do a review in awhile, just got home. Fantastic day followed by an incredible evening!

Donny Allen

BHOF 2008

Listed with the exhibition corps is the Banzini Brothers. Pardon my lack of Drum Corps Knowledge :tongue: but just who are they?

Mystery solved at BFDTV on YouTube...

Mystery solved at BFDTV on YouTube...

Great job guys....Sounded just as great on youtube!

Thanks BFDTV for once again allowing us to re-live a great performance!