2011 Guard Music

This may have been out there before but does anyone know the music (version/mix)

that Black Watch used? Shows with that type of music, look and feel always draw me in....

On that note, has anyone ever heard or thought the song by Massive Attack - Paradise Circus (Gui mix as heard on a popular car commercial) would make a great show soundtrack/theme? It has that Kill Bill/Twin Peak's (thank you Orion Independent & SAC World) textural audio only with a faster tempo plus Hope Sandoval's voice is haunting and would love to see some Open or World guard use a portion of that one as it is repetitive to use the whole piece....

Edited by Jpercguard

The opening was Lux Aurumque by Eric Whitacre, then a choral version of Adagio for Strings by Samuel Barber called Agnus Dei. I didn't recognize the instrumental stuff.

The very ending was an Enigma tune. Not sure which one, but pretty sure it is from the Cross of Changes album.

On that note, has anyone ever heard or thought the song by Massive Attack - Paradise Circus (Gui mix as heard on a popular car commercial) would make a great show soundtrack/theme? It has that Kill Bill/Twin Peak's (thank you Orion Independent & SAC World) textural audio only with a faster tempo plus Hope Sandoval's voice is haunting and would love to see some Open or World guard use a portion of that one as it is repetitive to use the whole piece....

Yep, I bought the CD as soon as it came out, and I thought "color guard" when heard Paradise Circus. I love the feel of the slower version.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anybody know what song Beatrix used for the fast middle red flag section? I know the last song was from Pearl Harbor but I'd love to get that quick Beatrix song. Thanks!

Does anybody know what song Beatrix used for the fast middle red flag section? I know the last song was from Pearl Harbor but I'd love to get that quick Beatrix song. Thanks!

you can find it on a on itunes... ars arcana trailer music. i forget what it was called.. i thought about using it a couple years ago.

you can find it on a on itunes... ars arcana trailer music. i forget what it was called.. i thought about using it a couple years ago.

Do you have any idea? Lol. There's like 14 tracks and they all sound similar lol