What's up with Fusion?!

Well, Florida Sun certainly has the right to voice his/her opinion, but me thinks he won't be around here long if it is with such a strong negaticity that the opinion is conveyed. Just my opinion....

I for one commend Fusion corps for calling their instruments by their proper names. It really bothers me when a Bb corps calls the trumpets Sops and the Tubas Contras.

Go Fusion!

Are you still coming to Orlando in July ??

Yes but,not performing.....not enough people could commit and we're not doing the south show but we are doing magical gatherings so see you there!!!!! Did you get my email:)

Yes but,not performing.....not enough people could commit and we're not doing the south show but we are doing magical gatherings so see you there!!!!! Did you get my email:)

Are you guys going to one of the shows to watch? I am sure that would be a cheap stop and it would be nice to have other corps in the audience.

I am so sick of DRUM CORPS calling the Contra base a TUBA and soprono's Trumpets if you want to be considered a BAND join BANDS OF AMERICA where you belong and not in DCA .

Or better yet, if you're so sick and tired of hearing instruments being referred to by their real names and it offends you, go watch something else, not DCA.

Furthermore. if you can't even spell "contra bass" and "soprano" correctly, it may just be time to pack it in completely.

Edited by DaveChina

As Lois mentioned, you were a hit at Spring Preview and we were SO glad to have you with us! The music had me from start to finish, and I can't wait to see what it looks like on the field.

Best wishes for a great season, Fusion! See you in just a few weeks!

• Like 1

Thanks Tom, the music and show this year is really cool and fun to play.

You guys rocked the house.

16 days to Wildwood

PS We are still looking for 1 Trumpet, 1 Bari and 1 Tuba to fill out the Horn Line and a few more guard members.

We will be closing the holes the weekend of June 25th and 26th so do not wait.

AfriCore 2011

I am so sick of DRUM CORPS calling the Contra base a TUBA and soprono's Trumpets if you want to be considered a BAND join BANDS OF AMERICA where you belong and not in DCA .

Next time you edit this post, you might want to add: "If I may be so blunt". Everyone has a right to their own opinion, but most do it politely here.

There's a good read by Dale Carnegie from 1936. You might want to check it out.