The Rocketeers reahearse this Sunday

The Rocketeers will rehearse this Sunday, May 29 at Grace Presbyterian Church in Madison, AL. 2:00 - 4:00. We will have several new arrangements to go through. Hint: Our theme seems to be leaning toward space travel ... who would have thunk it? If you have questions please feel free to contact us at

rocketeersdbc@gmail.com

www.therocketeers.org

The Rocketeers will rehearse this Sunday, May 29 at Grace Presbyterian Church in Madison, AL. 2:00 - 4:00. We will have several new arrangements to go through. Hint: Our theme seems to be leaning toward space travel ... who would have thunk it? If you have questions please feel free to contact us at

rocketeersdbc@gmail.com

www.therocketeers.org

Hi there ,you guys should check out the Sunrisers Aluim web site ,go into Suns music' throught the years 1966 Rockabye ,1967 Mammy ,followed by Ababamy Bound that was the opener and off the line ,also a great parade number the corps loved playing it and the parade crowds loved it ,and closer of Swanee,Great music for a Southern Corps .

Edited by Florida Sun

Awesome rehearsal. :)

Awesome rehearsal. :)

It sure was. That was the best and most productive we have had yet. I am glad you were finally able to come down. It is interesting how things work out. We had a percussionist there checking us out and before we knew it she was directing. So much for percussion but I am looking forward to what is to come over the next few months and I think Cydney is a perfect fit to lead us. The new arrangements sounded great. Kudos to Martin Williams for the awesome work!

Bill