Blue Stars 2011!

I'm not going to give anything away about the Blue Stars 2011 production of "Rebourne;" but, I will say that this is one heck of an action packed show! With all the other shows out there this year; I think the Blue Stars will be very refreshing for the masses! Obviously it's too early to tell how high or low they will be; however, I think this show will definitely be a gauge for how well they will stack up against those above them. Very challenging, indeed! The music cooks and the visual action is non-stop!

In addition, I feel compelled to give some congrats to the corps director-Brad Furlano-for what he has done with the Blue Stars. I know the organization has been a lifelong love and passion of his; moreover, having a goal of seeing the corps grow, thrive, and attain Division I (world class) status again. I honestly believe that someday his name will be next to the other great DCI Hall of Fame directors out there; it will be well deserved. FCO!

• Like 2

I'm not going to give anything away about the Blue Stars 2011 production of "Rebourne;" but, I will say that this is one heck of an action packed show! With all the other shows out there this year; I think the Blue Stars will be very refreshing for the masses! Obviously it's too early to tell how high or low they will be; however, I think this show will definitely be a gauge for how well they will stack up against those above them. Very challenging, indeed! The music cooks and the visual action is non-stop!

In addition, I feel compelled to give some congrats to the corps director-Brad Furlano-for what he has done with the Blue Stars. I know the organization has been a lifelong love and passion of his; moreover, having a goal of seeing the corps grow, thrive, and attain Division I (world class) status again. I honestly believe that someday his name will be next to the other great DCI Hall of Fame directors out there; it will be well deserved. FCO!

Couldn't say it any better! I think their story is remarkable. Never seen a corps grow from almost obscurity like the Blue Stars. I can definitely see them in the top 6 or 7 this year.

Or possibly higher :ph34r: .

I would love it. The Bourne trilogy is one of my favorites. I absolutely love the music from Supremacy so I can't wait to see what they do.

I'd be surprised if they got higher than 5th, and I'd be surprised if they got lower than 7th...so I think they are in the 5-6-7 slot for sure.

They are a step or 2 above where they were at this point last season - the percussion is sounding decently clean - the brass is noticeably better - the guard, eh, the whole show is on a bit more higher difficulty level than last season's show - we will see if they can rise to the challenge and bring out the most of this show that they possibly can.

It definitely is fast, loud, in your face, and non-stop. I hope the fans enjoy this show.

• Like 1