Tennessee Nipples return to competition

The Tennessee Nipples, one of the founding corps of DCP-I, will be returning to the field in competition for the first time since DCP-I 7. The Nipples Board of Regional Associates (BRA) have made a late decision to bring the corps back from the dead. Founding corps director Dr. Milky Juggs has handed the reigns of the corps to his younger son, Hugh G. Juggs.

The Tennessee Nipples will be presenting a show based on Memphis Music entitled "Give me Memphis, Tennessee". Featuring songs by many famous Memphians including Elvis, Issaac Hayes, Justin Timberlake, 3 6 Mafia, and Al Green.

• Like 1

The Tennessee Nipples, one of the founding corps of DCP-I, will be returning to the field in competition for the first time since DCP-I 7. The Nipples Board of Regional Associates (BRA) have made a late decision to bring the corps back from the dead. Founding corps director Dr. Milky Juggs has handed the reigns of the corps to his younger son, Hugh G. Juggs.

The Tennessee Nipples will be presenting a show based on Memphis Music entitled "Give me Memphis, Tennessee". Featuring songs by many famous Memphians including Elvis, Issaac Hayes, Justin Timberlake, 3 6 Mafia, and Al Green.

:thumbup:

Glad they're back. They always had the most transfixing color guard in the activity.

Welcome back! It's good to have you back in the competitve scene.