SoCal Dream has made to Phase II..

SoCal Dream has made to Phase II...The charity that receives the most votes will receive $250,000, while the remaining top charity in each of the five regions will receive $100,000 each. Voting ends August 27th, and the best part is you can vote everyday. So to all of our friends and supporters in the Drum Corps World Please help support SoCal Dream by voting for us everyday.

givesback_banner_468x60_version_1.gif

The Vivint Gives Back Project needs your help in honoring local charities that are doing heroic work in communitites across the United States. Getting involved is quick and easy.

SoCal Dream has made to Phase II...The charity that receives the most votes will receive $250,000, while the remaining top charity in each of the five regions will receive $100,000 each. Voting ends August 27th, and the best part is you can vote everyday. So to all of our friends and supporters in the Drum Corps World Please help support SoCal Dream by voting for us everyday.

givesback_banner_468x60_version_1.gif

The Vivint Gives Back Project needs your help in honoring local charities that are doing heroic work in communitites across the United States. Getting involved is quick and easy.

You just got another vote from me ,i will conitue each and every day to give you that vote .Best of luck

Another day ,another vote i hope you guys get a HELL OF A LOT MORE PEOPLE VOTING

So do I... come on people help us out...

This will really help us get to DCA Champs in 2012....

With the amount of people coming on to theses forums your numbers should be going throught the roof .What does it take ,but 1 min.of your time to vote ,come on people VOTE for S.Cal. DREAM

Another vote and banner added on facebook

another vote you get mine very day wish i could do more

Another vote and banner added on facebook

another vote you get mine very day wish i could do more

Thanks for your help with this! When we did the math, if all of our members friends would vote just 3 times(1 minute on 3 separate days), we would definately win the Pacific division and be awarded $100K. If we could get more support with how many people are on DCP, who knows? We could be the national winner and be awarded $250K!

Either of these awards would go a long way to ensure the future of SoCal Dream. If any of you have a spare moment and simply click the link, you would be helping support drum corps on the west coast and it wouldn't even cost you a penny. If you made it a habit and took just one minute every day, that would be even better. I know these voting things can get to look real spammy, but this is a real deal and a drum corps is in the finals....Please vote, we would appreciate it.