Mesa Mess Hall

Great job once again Blue Knights! Maybe not as strong an audience response than last night, but still the audience greatly appreciated the show. Love how they built in many parts for the audience to cheer for them. The back half of the show is still a challenge for them. Once they increase their stamina, they'll be able to sell it as well as the front half. Don't know where they will place with all the good groups this year, but it is nice to see some BK love.

• Like 2

Great job once again Blue Knights! Maybe not as strong an audience response than last night, but still the audience greatly appreciated the show. Love how they built in many parts for the audience to cheer for them. The back half of the show is still a challenge for them. Once they increase their stamina, they'll be able to sell it as well as the front half. Don't know where they will place with all the good groups this year, but it is nice to see some BK love.

Great to hear you and the Audience appreciate the BK show!! Do you think that this show is a much more challenging offering than BK of a year ago? Also wanted to clarify your opinion about the competitive nature of the show, knowing that obviously there are some great corps out there do you see this show being a finalist/mid finalist competitor or as something else? Not asking for prediction just haven't seen the product finished and want your take. Thanks for posting tonight!!

Wes P

• Like 1

Nice audience response for Regiment. IMO, a better showing tonight. Not to sure about the uniform yet. Sometimes the black gets lost. Guard had a strong showing tonight. I like this show quite a bit from a musical standpoint. Visually it is a little less effective.

Things are moving fast and SCV is up.

• Like 1

Wes I'll try to post a review later in the week in regards BK and the rest of the corps.

Thanks man!!

Thanks for the updates!

Ditto here!!!!

INT time

Dare I say SCV percussion was even better tonight. Rennick is a terrific arranger and teacher. There were a lot more elements I caught tonight. They may be dirty, but I definitely see the complexity of the program, especially visually. Brass is a concern for me as they still are not really selling the show. Impact points are not hitting and I don't know if it is the fault of the arranging or instruction. This show has much room to grow.

• Like 1