INT issues?

No one has mentioned the fact that INT has never won anywhere due to the fact that their show is ALWAYS over the time limit. I mean, if you're occasionally over by a small margin, it probably won't effect your ability to compete with the other corps. These guys are consistently, AT LEAST, 15-20 minutes over time. Unless they get those penalty issues under control they'll never be a contender. As a side note, their uniforms just aren't very ummmm uniform. This may effect their visual scores, especially ensemble vis.

No one has mentioned the fact that INT has never won anywhere due to the fact that their show is ALWAYS over the time limit. I mean, if you're occasionally over by a small margin, it probably won't effect your ability to compete with the other corps. These guys are consistently, AT LEAST, 15-20 minutes over time. Unless they get those penalty issues under control they'll never be a contender. As a side note, their uniforms just aren't very ummmm uniform. This may effect their visual scores, especially ensemble vis.

Hey you, stop all this hating on INT.

No one here wants to hear your hate speeches, take it somewhere else

:whistle:

here's a rare photo of INT this year hot dogging it up in their pre show

IINT_FIELD.jpg

Edited by blueorginal

IINT_FIELD.jpg

:spitting::laughing::thumbup:

hope the ketchup this year

I hear what your saying and these are valid points. The timing issues you raised have not been successfully addressed by the INT staff... nor DCI. INT never seems ready to go even though fans, especially infants, elderly seem ready for INT. No show announcer asks INT .." are you ready to take the field for competition ? " either. When it's INT, its just go when your ready, and when INT is finished we all clap and sit down.

Yet, despite all of INT's faults, always remember this :.. they still found a way to finesse themselves into the TOC. And that took cunning.

Edited by BRASSO

IINT_FIELD.jpg

at a quick glance, i thought that was the Cadets uni! :lookaround::doh::thumbup:

Oh yeah, the unis kind of do. Good eye :tongue:

Edited by sopchick_01
  • Like 1

Does anyone else find it strange that INT never makes the CD's or DVD's? Must be that dang copyright stuff...

No, I think it's the unnecessary commas that do them in. :shutup:

Lately, I've seen more cheese, and dirty feet at INT than is neccessary though. Their lines seem cluttered, too much confusion and narration. Props at INT don't always work for me either. INT could be in a real pickle this season. Lots of ketchup needed over the next few weeks, before I can relish what INT offers.

Everyone here knows I love cheese, and therefore, I loves me some INT. More cheese, please, INT.