Cedarburg Show 7/3

Colts. Drums need volume! Not playing together? Spacing is getting better. Some holes. Pit is way too loud. Drowns out horns. Good rifles. Flags need work. Much better spacing during formations mid program. Better horn sound. Pit still too loud. Solos getting better! Great black white opposing flag pass by mid field. When louder it is the higher sounding horns. Bass sounds get lost. Guard needs work. A couple of stumbles by horn players. Show has potential.

Troop. The road is gone! Thought I'd post that right away. More observations to come.

If it's a grass field there will be no tarp. Only on turf. (DCI rules)

Same Corp set up as with road. Opening is beautiful! Great contra sound. Can't hear pit at all. So much soft mellow horns. Love it. Some rife toss issues. Horn collision no one fell. Long grass! Bad horn spacing. Infinity made the crowd go wild!!! Maybe it's just the long grass throwing the show off. Need to fix spacing. Louder pit and drums. Didn't miss the tarps representing the road at all !

Ahh! Good thought. I didn't know that rule !

Thanks TerriTroop!

I need a "tips cowboy hat" icon. You're welcome. :smile:

Glassmen. Recorded music start. As a girl said behind me - they are 'creepy and spooky'. Opening sound and flags wowed the crowd. Great drums! Spacing issues. Great flag work. Guy missed high saber toss center field. Horn solos need more volume. Falling in Love with You playing with fireworks going off behind them...not part of the show, but nice touch. Love the lime green flags. Good drum solo. Strong finish. Guard looked tired. Not together. Spacing pretty good for the heart setting at the end. Good show crowd liked it.