So... Arkansas Thunder and this Pepsi Refresh Thing

Hi friends and family -

Our drum and bugle corps, Arkansas Thunder, needs to raise money to pay for instruments, uniforms and travel this summer.

This is SO important to us!

All we need is your vote. It's free and cost you nothing and helps us with everything.

Click this link: VOTE HETE and then vote.

Then forward this to your "everybody" list. Tell them that Patrick ("my relative" or "my friend" or "some idiot I knew long ago") has

a drum and bugle corps in Arkansas made up of lots of awesome people who deserve this equipment.

Your one vote and forwarding can turn into 10,000 votes. Use the code under Pepsi product bottle caps, and get 100 power votes.

This will propel us to the front of the list.

PLEASE help us!! Thank you!

Patrick Laxson

Hot Springs, Arkansas

Voted!

Thanks. We are sitting at #62. We shouldn't be that low peeps.

We don't want to lose to the Peoria Dog Collar Society. (I don't know if that's an actual group, I'm just sayin'.....)

Another vote from an exSunriser living in Florida get um guys ,

Edited by Florida Sun
  • Like 1

Thanks. We are sitting at #62. We shouldn't be that low peeps.

We don't want to lose to the Peoria Dog Collar Society. (I don't know if that's an actual group, I'm just sayin'.....)

Patrick, I don't know. At the store where I work Coke beats Pepsi hands down. Maybe we're just a Coke state? :lookaround:

Ex Sunriser giving you guys a vote every day ,Help out Sunrisers vote for them they vote for you .Thanks Pepisrefreshes/sunrisers.com

• Like 1

Ex Sunriser giving you guys a vote every day ,Help out Sunrisers vote for them they vote for you .Thanks Pepisrefreshes/sunrisers.com

Another VOTE from an ex-Sunrisers hope you guys are returning votes to Sun .Thanks and best of luck with the Pepis thing

• Like 1