When did Drum Corps lose its soul?

Completely disagree

Actually I don't disagree... But I didn't say anything about talent. I said soul, heart... It's boring, one note zzzzzz

• Like 2

When did Drum Corps lose its soul?

Hmm.. In my personal opinion, it never did.

• Like 3

No disrespect, and I haven't read your post yet, but I'm pretty sure there's at least two other threads like this on the first page. Again, please don't take this like I don't like your post (not that it matters one bit what I think lol!). I don't agree or disagree with what your post probably says, just things are easier to read in consolidation lol.

Geez... commenting on a post you never read is like commenting on a musician's music you've never heard played.

Do you think its a good idea for us to reply to posts we've never read ? Just asking, mind you.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

that's cool man. i got better things to do than comb through the dcp archives. I just wanted to see what people thought. Cause I think corps are boring as hell now.

I hear you. And you are entitled to your opinion and you stated it honestly and directly. And thats cool too. No problem, Man. But if you think all the Corps are boring now,.. and I get that part... why would you care what others think, as from what I'm gathering, you've totally spurned the once good restaurant by now because of the unappealing food served there now ? Clearly, you don't eat there anymore. As such, why would you care if others want to dine there still ? Just askin'.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

Well I haven't totally checked out. This is actually my first year out of it in many years. Being out makes you really see some stuff. I care cause I care about the activity. Change is fine but what are the options? It'd be nice if people just saw the bigger picture.

I hear you. And you are entitled to your opinion and you stated it honestly and directly. And thats cool too. No problem, Man. But if you think all the Corps are boring now,.. and I get that part... why would you care what others think, as from what I'm gathering, you've totally checked out of the activity by now for sure, ya know ? Just askin'.

Couldn't have said it better myself, man.