Drum Corps Fees

We'll see!

:D

I talked to my band director and he said if I'm serious about this he will drive me down to spirit camp! XD

NICE!! you see if people know you really care, they will go out of their way to help you. Good job

Don't tell your mom that you need two grand. Tell her that you need 10K and work your way down.

• Like 1

NICE!! you see if people know you really care, they will go out of their way to help you. Good job

Yeah :)

Don't tell your mom that you need two grand. Tell her that you need 10K and work your way down.

If I say 10K she will say no! XD

If I say 10K she will say no! XD

Maybe also have her go to the parent section of dci's website. There is a lot of helpful info about how great drum corps is and has statements from other parents saying how glad they are that their kid did it.

Maybe also have her go to the parent section of dci's website. There is a lot of helpful info about how great drum corps is and has statements from other parents saying how glad they are that their kid did it.

Yeah I might force her to read it! :)

Your mom also might think she's going to spend a lot of money helping you with this, and then you're going to give up. That's what my mom thought. I changed her mind by going to the camp, auditioning, and practicing and exercising every day. Some people might be reluctant to spend money unless they KNOW you are going to stick with it.

Yeah I might force her to read it! :)

Yeah I made my mom read and she still wouldn't let me march this year cause I am "too young" but she is a lot more motivated to support me financially now.

Yeah I made my mom read and she still wouldn't let me march this year cause I am "too young" but she is a lot more motivated to support me financially now.

Nice! How old were you? I'm 15 and Im a junior. My mom said she would support me. She's seen me chicken out to many times.