Sioux Falls "Spectacular"

Is anyone going to be tweeting the show or is this going to be another lame show thread like the last few nights?...lol

"But I can post to Twitter, and plan to, from my cell so like I said earlier you can follow me @jordanluckyr for updates."

Someone posted their Twitter page earlier.

I found a few tweeters...I'll throw them on here if i get a chance...one guy was happy with his last minute 50yard seat..lol

JordanLuckyR Jordan

I'm by myself so I just told the ticket people to give me the best seat available. Wasn't expecting right on the 50 in the top row! #perfect

JordanLuckyR Jordan

Nice cool temp, rain is staying away (fingers crossed) wind is a bit brisk and Cascades pit is rolling in. Let's get this party started

Weather holding...

JordanLuckyR Jordan

Haha and suddenly sitting next to me is my HS Band director who marched Scouts back in the day. Going to be a great night of drum corps

JordanLuckyR Jordan

Not a big fan of Cascades cubes. Even though 8 of the 9 are see through it still feels like they cover up the corps at time.

JordanLuckyR Jordan

Wind has already stolen a couple of flags and a neon green plume. Great energy from Cascades right out the gate though!

JordanLuckyR Jordan

Very nice park and blow in the ballad. Could use a little less synth impact.

JordanLuckyR Jordan

Nice show from the Cascades! I like the use of the bright orange box for guard effects but could live without the other 8 cubes.

JordanLuckyR Jordan

Glassmen taking the field. Was watching their drumline warmup and they were smoking!