Battle on the Border VIII

Interesting recap... Madison beats BK by 1 pt in Music GE or the race between the two would've been very tight. Blue stars first in perc and BK 2nd. Man if the BK GE scores jump a little they're very solid in the Vis and performance captions! Madisons perc scores have got to be a concern especially in spread! Gonna be fun this weekend and beyond!

Wes P

Scouts percussion score improved 1.2 from the Mpls show. That's a nice jump in a couple of days. IF they can continue to clean the book, hopefully they be rewarded (as with everyone this time of year).

Wow! The Blue Star honks are still talking. I thought for sure they would have just kept quiet this morning. Go figure.

Man, that's just plain old mean!

• Like 2

Man, that's just plain old mean!

I don't mean to be - but they have been quite mean to their competitors on here all season long and I'm just tired of it. Their poor sportsmanship has made me this way towards them - and I don't like it. Blue Stars were a favorite of mine last year - but this crap just turns me off. I guess I should consider the source and assume (be it true or not) that the people "talking" are not affiliated with the Blue Stars at all and just applaud the kids.

GO BLUE STARS! (And that is not meant to be sarcastic). I love your drum corps (even though I can't stand your DCP honks).

• Like 3

Indeed.... Madtown did get quite the score improvement, but they're getting beat handily in the caption. BK was 10th in perc at MN so likely scouts still in 12th in the caption. But like u said, clean it up and all that could change...

Nice post on Carolina Crowns facebook page- they're congratulating Madison BK and Boston on a fine year so far and ask if 1 or 2 might be in top 8/TOC soon... No mention of BStars- ouch, but I'm betting Crown is promoting their home show which Bstars may not be competing at.

Wes P

Indeed im in awe of Bstars in general but especially that drumline and hornline!!