A Little Rockin' tonite

Oh, and what makes you a hardcore fan? Just wondering if I am one or not.

I have no idea? :-) That quote is from the gentleman before me.

I think drum corps has such deep personal meanings, it is hard to decipher a question like that. I am almost sure you have incredibly strong feelings for drum corps, as your son marches! (a great year to do it, too!)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Hop

@cadets fabulous again. A few individual breaks but guard strong and ensemble very strong. A few standing o's

Changes and add on tomorrow - keep on going gang . No let up until the fat lady sings

• Like 1

'Tis all good, sir! I'm not intending to come off that strong. It is more of a situation where people assuming that if the internet isn't all knowing, then there mustn't be anyone at the show.

Wes (still thinking you sound good in that moderator role!) Pendergrass

Wes, can we play nice? If you could dig back and see all the wonderful things I had posted about Phantom Regiment, especially two of your years you would know I am a long time DCP participant. You even performed in a show I helped run in Phoenix. Phantom has and always will continue to inspire me to help build The Academy. Remember we are all one big Drum Corps family no matter what our opinions might be. We are in this to support the current members who give us so much with what they do on the field night after night each summer.

• Like 1

From Hop

@cadets fabulous again. A few individual breaks but guard strong and ensemble very strong. A few standing o's

Changes and add on tomorrow - keep on going gang . No let up until the fat lady sings

I'd say she's hummed a few bars..

I have no idea? :-) That quote is from the gentleman before me.

I think drum corps has such deep personal meanings, it is hard to decipher a question like that. I am almost sure you have incredibly strong feelings for drum corps, as your son marches! (a great year to do it, too!)

How do you know it's her son?!? :tongue:

(posted by the father of a 2nd yr vet daughter marching trumpet for The Cadets :thumbup: )

Wes, can we play nice? If you could dig back and see all the wonderful things I had posted about Phantom Regiment, especially two of your years you would know I am a long time DCP participant..

No hard feelings here, Steen. I probably misread what you truly intended by the comment. That's the worst part of the written language, lack of inflection.

Somewhat humorous, somewhat serious, is that we have started gauging show attendance and fan interest by the amount of tweets and DCP posts we can find. My comment should have been more of a testimony to that and should have sounded less attacking.

I'd say she's hummed a few bars..

Maybe backstage, warming up.

It says so in her profile? :tongue:

I'm not that good of a mind reader.

Guess I'm not a reader at all. Didn't think to read her profile. LOL